2008 Presidential Candidates Comparison ( Side By side)... DOn't know what to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardprincesa
I think Obama would look good in tights.
blush-anim-cl.gif

The thought of McCain wearing tights makes me want to puke.
yahoo.gif

xxxxCherylFaithxxxx

I just don't even know what to say to this.

Shimmer

Quote:
I have mentioned my son. I am certain other people mention family members now & again. I never wrote these words in this way. The words look, sound, feel...outrageously Heartless.
Why are they not censored?

I'm certainly not attacking your son.
I'm pointing out that when holes in your arguments are presented, your immediate defense is "Oh wow. Do you know how hard it is to post with a 4 year old screaming at you?" or something to that effect.
That's not meanness on my part. That's statement of observation.

missworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Not if Obama is elected! I don't consider it "Free" to have him or Gov't decide how to "spread my wealth around". I worked for it - it should be my

mine, mine, mine, mine, MINE......

government of the people? "we the people" that's we not me, my, mine.

missworld

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by missworld
mine, mine, mine, mine, MINE......

government of the people? "we the people" that's we not me, my, mine.

missworld

Tell you what, YOU let YOUR wealth be spread around, I don't want it. I'll keep what *I* earn to myself. I'm not compelled to ask for your money, and I'm willing to work for mine, so you won't mind if I keep what I earn to myself, I'm certain.

It's my sweat equity earning it, after all.

TISH1124

Quote:
I think Obama would look good in tights.
blush-anim-cl.gif

The thought of McCain wearing tights makes me want to puke.
yahoo.gif

xxxxCherylFaithxxxx

I have to admit...I found this comment pretty dang funny...Now we know your preference of male body types wearing tights...
Did make for a funny visual l!!

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by missworld
Roe vs Wade is a very important judicial precedent.
It is not something like the age you can buy a beer, it should be a Federal law!
?????

I'll say no more... Tori put it best: "I believe in peace *****"

missworld

Where is the rest of missworld's post??? All of us who have been here in this space & time, in this teeny microcosm of the world,
a Specktra thread, *know* she wrote more.

Why don't other people get censored? No...I know they do. Rather,
why don't moderators get censored?

I stand by the fact that I do not feel people should be mean to each other, even if I have said anything which could have been taken by anybody as hostile. I am human, just like everybody on here.
missworld is Human. Maybe missworld wrote words which were construed as mean...If so, he/she is, by far, not the only person on here who has ever written angry words.

Thank You, missworld, for standing up for me; but more importantly, thank you for speaking out against cruelty.
I am so sorry your words were censored. I apologize if you have suffered any anger, sadness, angst, due to trying to defend the humanity in people...
(not only *my* humanity, as when you defend something *I* say, against cruelty, you defend everyone who is intimidated to post, due to power-hungry, rude, bristling, negative people. Shakespeare would have had a laugh at this thread. He wouldn't have had to look at this threead, though; scenes such as this one take place the world over...

What happens when a person attributes words to a poster which she never wrote:

(Yes, words written to me, a mom, who, in the midst of her Day, likes to pop on & off Specktra to read, write, learn, & even engage in a little debate here & there...)

Originally Posted by Shimmer
If your son needs the attention, pay it to him, but don't use him as an excuse when your posts are systematically dismantled by myself or another member, claiming "Oh, I was distracted by my son, you know the 4 year olds special needs child I'm raising..."

I have mentioned my son. Other people mention family members now & again. I do not know whether they have stated they were trying to pay attention to their children while they were posting on Specktra.
But to have it twisted, words dis-arranged,and then used against me in a malicious manner is completely inhumane. This particular argument was a source of dissention many months ago, with the same players.

The words look, sound, feel...outrageously Heartless.
Why are they not censored?

CherylFaith

Janice

New rule - participate in political threads AT YOUR OWN RISK. No whining, crying or complaining to administration allowed. This forum is meant for people to share their thoughts on serious matters. If it can be done with tact the thread will be closed. It's a major election I don't want to stifle discussion by closing threads. Moderators are people with their own opinions, FYI.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
eww any man in tights makes me want to barf...
throwup.gif

Amen.

Plus it's kinda funny looking if they're wearing them and haven't shaved their legs.
oh.gif

Janice

BTW - this thread was closed because it degenerated into personal back and forths where NOONE wins, veering solidly from the topic of presidential candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.