2008 Specktra Raffle Donation Fundraiser!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willa

Signing up right now for a membership
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by maclove1
im sorry this is off topic but can i get a link to the "HaulADays " post i found one but its from 2007 .

yeah that's what the email said"HAUL DAYS"...i want that same forum link please

Oh & I want the pink lot....as great as the MAC lot is(& we all know ITS FREAKIN' FANTABULOUS!!)I actually have most of it already....but I'd NEVER NEVER not want it,lol.Getting my tix asap!!!!GO SPECKTRA!!!!!!!!

mac_addict.gif
drools.gif
yes.gif
th_DANCE.gif
winks.gif
th_worship.gif
mac_atemywallet.gif
pompom.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by maclove1
im sorry this is off topic but can i get a link to the "HaulADays " post i found one but its from 2007 .

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitneywonders
yeah that's what the email said"HAUL DAYS"...i want that same forum link please

Hi! The HaulADays is a term I implemented for this time of year on the forum. To participate in the random HaulADay giveaways you need to look for the threads on the forum that specify how to enter. The 2008 HaulADays will NOT have a prize given away every day of the month like last year, there will be at least one prize a week, possibly more. To participate in them is as easy as finding an active giveaway thread and following the instructions on how to enter.
smiles.gif
Think of it as a fun easter egg hunt.
mac_haul.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
Can international enter??

Yesh Caroline,although for us it can work out bit expensive ..£sterling is so weak the exchange rate is sooo bad but yesss the Gold Grand prize ie mememememememememe
mac_addict.gif

Fank you Janice x
I need to go into rehab ...i was passing by Mac counter on the way to meet sis for a bit of sushi(she eats that ,I have a sarnie )and took a detour ...wahhh I bought a lovely MAC eyeliner altough not for me

Thank you Janice and thank you to the rest of Team Specktra!!
I am very happy to support you with this and hope to enjoy your site even more in the years to come.

Keep up the excellent job you're doing, cause we can't live a day without Specktra.

Good luck to you all for winning those perfect presents!

Seasons greetings to everyone here
santa.gif

BellaItalia1969

Fab idea Janice,count me in
specktra_rocks.gif

the Gold Grand prize has my name written on it yeyyyyy oh I so wish so *sniff*
i need to go into MAC rehab

shadowaddict

HELP!!! Can someone please tell me where in the paypal process I put my user name? I'm not seeing a "details" place. It just goes to the pay and I didn't think after that you got a chance to do anything it just confirms payment.
th_dunno.gif

rosasola1

oooh, awesome!

Just one question though, How does the "haul a day) giveaway thing work? Im newer to this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts