2008 Specktra Raffle Donation Fundraiser!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosasola1
oooh, awesome!

Just one question though, How does the "haul a day) giveaway thing work? Im newer to this site.

You just reply to the thread before the deadline, the instructions are listed on the thread....and they have a drawing and pull the winner's name...and they will let you know...There is no raffle for those...This is my understanding...someone correct me if I am wrong.

cocolicouss

OMG i just wet my pants looking at that mac gift collection it looks soo yummy i'm crossing my fingers for this one

GlamQueen21

OMFG!!!!!! The MAC collection prize is a must!!!! I want it!!! I'll donate some money tomorrow since I got my check today.

Lis001

Wow I LOVE THE MAC PRICE
th_drool.gif
th_drool.gif

I hope I win something
greengrin.gif

TISH1124

This is so GREAT!! I have never seen so many "Just Arrived" posts ever!! MAC brings the people out don;t it!! YEAHHHH
yahoo.gif

Penn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mince
Is Paypal the only way to pay? I have a CC but no Paypal account...

I'd like to know this too, I tried to set up a paypal account awhile ago and it was a pain to do and I still haven't completed it.

user79

It's really easy to set up a Paypal account with your credit card, it takes a few days to get verified but you just call the CC company and they will give you the pin as sent by Paypal. I can't imagine not having Paypal anymore!

However if you don't have Paypal, just click that Donation button, there's a way to pay with credit card as well, it's a small link on the bottom left side of the screen. You just enter the amount you want to pay up top, and then hit the credit card link bottom left.

Holy Rapture

Am finally done with it, yay
pompom.gif
th_thstars.gif
It took so much time to do it though (stupid office internet!) ... Am glad I gave Specktra somethin, even though it's negligible
blush-anim-cl.gif
M sure I won't get anything (even though I'd do anything for that stuff!) ... Ah well, leme dream on
th_drool.gif

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by mince
Is Paypal the only way to pay? I have a CC but no Paypal account...

I don't have a PayPal account too, but there's this option where you could jus feed in your CC info + your details n done!
tong.gif

Panamenanegra

I just paid for an upgraded specktra membership today in order to qualify for the raffle. I didnt see anywhere in my paypal where I could edit the information to include my forum name. I forwarded a copy of the receipt email to the address in it ([email protected]) along with my forum name. Hope that works
smiles.gif

When will you be pulling names for the raffle? And I am more than happy to help Spektra run in 2009, since I use you as a reference so frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts