2013 First Beauty Purchase.

erine1881

Congratulations!  You made your 6666th post!  :yeah: :thdevil: :devil:   Here is your complimentary Slayer video!  ROCK ON!!!
Lmao! Thanks Carol!
I had wanted Spring Bean just to amplify the green in Lollipop Loving, for a while now lol, but I've recently found my fav combo for that l/s is just to use Lasting Sensation l/l.  Enchantress seems doable for me because I can't get enough coral :)  The DCs do seem really weird! I'm glad I snagged up some Antique Green and Pink Bronze. I'm not a pigment gal, but those colors seemed too good to pass up! 
Enchantress is gorgeous! You'll love it! And pink bronze is perfection! I wear it with chartreuse, sketch, motif, plumage...all sorts of colours!

Yazmin

My sister gave me a gift card to Macy's today so I just picked up Prunella and Black Swan eye pencils, Spiked brow pencil, and Magenta and Plum lip pencils.

Shypo

Can't wait to hear what you think of the EL paint pots! I was interested in Steel and Cosmic as well - My first purchase of 2013 is Guerlain's Wulong meteorites compact. My wallet gasped and then fell over ;). :thud: :crazy:

shontay07108

I haven't bought anything yet, but I plan on buying the Chanel loose powder in Dore. All the Chanel make up I have and I have yet to try their loose powder. I hear it's great. Also, I need to buy a few Mac shadows. I ruined my pan of Winkle, Saddle and Beautiful Iris, so I need to buy those again and I've never owned Bamboo, Copperplate, Smut and Arena, so I might get those.

Beauty911

Does my Apes Chic haul count even though it was bought and paid for in 2012? It's supposed to be delivered today. Tomorrow I plan on buying the Bare Minerals Spring Remix Collection. http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2012/12/bare-escentuals-remix-collection-for-spring-2013.html#more-77045 here is the muses link for the collection I also plan to get some of the Dc items from Mac.

jennyap

Part one of my Après Chic haul, I was at my counter just an hour ago :) I picked up Après Chic l/s, Rosy Romance balm, and Fireside MES. I plan to order more online - I have a gift card for a different store to use up. I plan to add Hot Chocolate l/s, Haute Altitude l/s, Stay Warm balm, Silver Birch MES, and Mountain Air PLW liner

I picked up; Stereo Rose MSF Humid e/s Coppering e/s Satin taupe e/s (repurchase) 138 brush 20 lashes 48 lashes Diva l/s (repurchase) Naked pigment Frankly scarlet blush Pink lemonade l/g (repurchase) Florabundance l/g (repurchase) Needed to restock a few things!!

kimibos

nothing yet. but i was a very bad girl during 2012 so im still waiting for some boxes to arrive.
sweatdrop.gif

kimbunney

some concealers,lipsticks, lipgloss, sally's glitters and more drugstore glitters; even some bronzers all drugstore stuff. I have no self control lately. But I'm still managing to save some of my Christmas bonus so plus on that.

Kaidan

Nothing for now, but I'm considering buying something from the Cinderella collection at Sephora.

bulbasaur359

I haven't purchased anything thus far but I did receive my seductive intent and will receive hot chocolate and fireside next Tuesday. My first purchase will likely be silver birch.

TXBeautyBaby

I finally received my strength items today but my first purchase was media lipstick. even though it was a gift its my first new makeup item of the year

lyseD

My first delivery will be Absolute Power -- I expect it later this week --- but I purchased it in 2012.

This weekend I plan on picking up Copperplate and Club so I guess that will be my first actual purchase of 2013.