2013 MAC Collections Calendar

Addict4MAC

Thanks for catching that! I'll fix it. I think there are a few more collections I still need to add. Should have everything updated by tomorrow.
No problem!
winks.gif
Great. Thanks again.

jsparkle

Do we know what to expect in nov?:???:
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm getting a little confused trying to keep track of all the upcoming MAC collections. I've created a list to summarize all of the collections with their release dates. Clicking the collection titles will take you to the appropriate discussion thread within Specktra. I'll update this list as more information becomes available. NOTE: All collections listed below show the expected US store/counter release dates unless otherwise noted. JANUARY

FEBRUARY

MARCH
APRIL

MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER DECEMBER

CartoonChic

UPDATE: I added information for December collections. Please let me know if I'm missing anything. I didn't see any upcoming MAC collections for November after reviewing the threads.

trendmood

UPDATE: I added information for December collections. Please let me know if I'm missing anything. I didn't see any upcoming MAC collections for November after reviewing the threads.
. False lashes collection, coming out Dec same time with P Couture and M Collection

Spanky

Can anyone please tell me if Macy's is having a collection out on 11/24, like Taste Temptations from last year? I know about the lipstick online but curious about midnight sale. Thank you & happy holidays everyone.

Latest posts