2014 MAC Collections Calendar

Vineetha

werd.gif
They more than likely will atleast a few
ohboy.gif

YUMYUMYMUA

I feel like this is a glitch since the web address has -hidden- in it. It's like when the riri lipsticks were available and we all went and ordered then got a cancellation notice after

stirfryedshana

I feel like this is a glitch since the web address has -hidden- in it. It's like when the riri lipsticks were available and we all went and ordered then got a cancellation notice after
That's what it seemed like the lady from customer service I spoke to thought.

YUMYUMYMUA

But even if it is a glitch, with the riri lipsticks, they eventually were released and we knew about them ahead of time. But these are really a surprise release! How can no one know about it

Vineetha

That's what it seemed like the lady from customer service I spoke to thought.
If actually the launch was a faulty one, then the rest of the in stock items should be moved too in the midst of all this. It lets you still order the palette and Nail Polishes and the CS even suggests doing so!
ohboy.gif

nikkisweets2010

True, I wish someone other than her had posted it and I really hope the collection gets restocked sometime because I'd love 3 of those lippies! I was just trying to let NikkiSweets know that TM's images are frowned upon here since she's banned and all. 
I kinda figured it out when she was addressed as TM a few post back. I offered a peace offering. :bouquet: See! But to my defense, after seeing that post, I ran in here immediately to verify if this was an actual collection and I think everybody was already in the bed.

NaomiH

I kinda figured it out when she was addressed as TM a few post back. I offered a peace offering.
bouquet.gif
See! But to my defense, after seeing that post, I ran in here immediately to verify if this was an actual collection and I think everybody was already in the bed.
No need for a peace offering, but thanks for the bouquet none the less! I just wanted to let you know her stuff is a no-no around here in case you didn't know.
flower.gif

makeupsc87

This collection didn't launch on the UK website today and I can't find it when I search for it so fingers crossed we will get it soon!! The mac site stalking begins!