2014 MAC Collections Calendar

emberdarling

I just checked the 40 page pamphlet and couldn't find it. Where did you see this?
sorry guys I got confused! I was on the app looking at the black friday ad but after that I went to this weeks ads and there was a "pamphlet" for beauty only and it was in there. I just found it online let me know if this link works :
http://www.walmart.com/store/1513/weekly-ads

edit: if the link doesn't work just go to walmart.com and click weekly ads and then click the beauty one. (it has a large picture of emma stone)

edit again:
weird when you click it it says "
In-store Only
*Prices effective at Macy's, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, and Sephora from 9/4 - 10/10/14."

So confused. Also it didn't say that in the app

OKAY and the Makeup Forever one says this!
"*Prices effective at Macy's, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, and Sephora from 9/4 - 10/10/14. Check your local retailer offering MAC and MAKE UP FOR EVER cosmetics for current pricing. MAC and MAKE UP FOR EVER not available at Walmart"

Huh?? then why is it in the walmart flyer?? Lol

Vandekamp

sorry guys I got confused! I was on the app looking at the black friday ad but after that I went to this weeks ads and there was a "pamphlet" for beauty only and it was in there. I just found it online let me know if this link works :
http://www.walmart.com/store/1513/weekly-ads

edit: if the link doesn't work just go to walmart.com and click weekly ads and then click the beauty one. (it has a large picture of emma stone)

edit again:
weird when you click it it says "
In-store Only
*Prices effective at Macy's, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, and Sephora from 9/4 - 10/10/14."

So confused. Also it didn't say that in the app
I see it. Does it mean Walmart will only carry Mac's Girl About Town? Why would a Walmart ad mention other stores? Strange. Oh well.

emberdarling

I see it. Does it mean Walmart will only carry Mac's Girl About Town? Why would a Walmart ad mention other stores? Strange. Oh well.
OK now that I am online and can see the ad as a whole it says "get the look for less" and basically says "instead of this, try this!" and has a drugstore product next to it.

But it's weird cause on the app it doesn't say anything it just has each product and MAC is on there and I Was like what????

Vandekamp

OK now that I am online and can see the ad as a whole it says "get the look for less" and basically says "instead of this, try this!" and has a drugstore product next to it.

But it's weird cause on the app it doesn't say anything it just has each product and MAC is on there and I Was like what????
Weird. Why would we go to Walmart to pick up a $16 lipstick. Where's the benefit? If it's in a Walmart Black Friday ad shouldn't the price be lower? I have GAT and I never wear it.

emberdarling

Weird. Why would we go to Walmart to pick up a $16 lipstick. Where's the benefit? If it's in a Walmart Black Friday ad shouldn't the price be lower? I have GAT and I never wear it.
I guess the ad is saying "why get MAC when you can get Covergirl for less" but it's weird that it has the price and once you click it on the website it tells you where to buy MAC/Makeup Forever so they are kinda advertising for them?? It's weird.

Also it wasn't the black friday ad, I was wrong. It's this week's beauty ad.

Vandekamp

I guess the ad is saying "why get MAC when you can get Covergirl for less" but it's weird that it has the price and once you click it on the website it tells you where to buy MAC/Makeup Forever so they are kinda advertising for them?? It's weird.

Also it wasn't the black friday ad, I was wrong. It's this week's beauty ad.
Oh. Okay.

Latest posts