2014 MAC Collections Calendar

misfitted

Never ever going to leave!
girlhaha.gif

That and Whisper of Guilt I have seen some ridiculous prices on
WoG... I will have it one day... I got one from the CB at a GREAT price and it separated from the container so I resold it for the amount that I paid. I think it loosened in the mail. I almost wish I had kept it but I'm super OCD lol. Especially for something like WOG I need that to be in tip top shape!

NaomiH

WoG... I will have it one day... I got one from the CB at a GREAT price and it separated from the container so I resold it for the amount that I paid. I think it loosened in the mail. I almost wish I had kept it but I'm super OCD lol. Especially for something like WOG I need that to be in tip top shape!
I so hope they re-release that one day because I will snatch it up in a heartbeat!

Howards End

I've actually gotten more excited about MAC with the frenzy this year of so many collections lol. If anything rising drugstore lipstick prices and high end lipsticks with their perfume have kept me loyal to MAC

tirurit

I am a fish that likes to swim upstream, so last time WOG was released I didn't get it. I think it was the time that it was released along Superb and I liked Superb better
wavey.gif

misfitted

I am a fish that likes to swim upstream, so last time WOG was released I didn't get it. I think it was the time that it was released along Superb and I liked Superb better
wavey.gif
Same here! WOG is beautiful to me, but Superb and Glorify work "easier" on my skin tone. I probably wouldn't reach for WOG AS MUCH as the other two, but I still want it lol!

NaomiH

I love satins & mattes too. But the last Satin I brought, I think KYY has a weird consistency like it settles into all the lip lines
sigh.gif
Yeah, KYY was a little meh formula wise, but I like having it since it's a bright pink I can actually wear.
sigh.gif

I guess they can't all be as great as Rebel. lol

Dolly Snow

I love satins & mattes too. But the last Satin I brought, I think KYY has a weird consistency like it settles into all the lip lines :sigh:
Yeah, KYY was a little meh formula wise, but I like having it since it's a bright pink I can actually wear. :sigh: I guess they can't all be as great as Rebel. lol
I agree V and Naomi the formula was a little meh. But the color is :eyelove: