2014 MAC Collections Calendar

NaomiH

Absolutely. It will end up turning some people away if they feel like they can't keep up. I would definitely prefer fewer and well thought out collections.
I'd like that too. Maybe one big collection for each season with maybe a handful of the little collabs here and there tossed in would be fine with me. But the 4,5,6 launches per month is a bit much.

Vandekamp

Absolutely. It will end up turning some people away if they feel like they can't keep up. I would definitely prefer fewer and well thought out collections.
It has definitely turned me off. I've been buying more KVD and UD this year. I am also getting back into Fashion Fair, Fewer and well thought out colections would be better too.

NaomiH

It has definitely turned me off. I've been buying more KVD and UD this year. I am also getting back into Fashion Fair, Fewer and well thought out colections would be better too.
Same. I've gotten overwhelmed and a tad bored and have started venturing off to other brands.

misfitted

I'd like that too. Maybe one  big collection for each season with maybe a handful of the little collabs here and there tossed in would be fine with me. But the 4,5,6 launches per month is a bit much.
I don't mind all of the collections when there's not a bunch of repromotes I already have or similar shades back to back. These days I'm quick to skip. IF they are gonna repromote stuff I want to see some old MAC stuff come back into play that I missed out on when I was still discovering Lipglass lol. I see metal rock and mustard pigment repromoting in my dreams!

NaomiH

I don't mind all of the collections when there's not a bunch of repromotes I already have or similar shades back to back. These days I'm quick to skip. IF they are gonna repromote stuff I want to see some old MAC stuff come back into play that I missed out on when I was still discovering Lipglass lol. I see metal rock and mustard pigment repromoting in my dreams!
Yes! Old stuff would be nice, not the same lippy, gloss, blush that's been put out more than once the last year or two. Give me older repromotes like Metal Rock, Queen's Sin etc.

misfitted

Yes! Old stuff would be nice, not the same lippy, gloss, blush that's been put out more than once the last year or two. Give me older repromotes like Metal Rock, Queen's Sin etc.
Speaking of metal rock, I saw one in the CB for over 200 bucks and gagged lol...

NaomiH

Speaking of metal rock, I saw one in the CB for over 200 bucks and gagged lol...
Ugh yes! You get all excited to see it posted in the title thread, click on the sale and damn near faint when you see the price. That ish ain't even close to right. lol

NaomiH

Completely agree
friends.gif

misfitted

Ugh yes! You get all excited to see it posted in the title thread, click on the sale and damn near faint when you see the price. That ish ain't even close to right. lol
You think I didn't lol? I mean metal rock is one of those things that you just do NOT see anyone trying to give up. No swapping, no selling, no nothing! I thought I would tinkle on myself when I saw it, then I saw that price and said to myself "oop! This one is never leaving the CB!" LOL

NaomiH

You think I didn't lol? I mean metal rock is one of those things that you just do NOT see anyone trying to give up. No swapping, no selling, no nothing! I thought I would tinkle on myself when I saw it, then I saw that price and said to myself "oop! This one is never leaving the CB!" LOL
Never ever going to leave!
girlhaha.gif

That and Whisper of Guilt I have seen some ridiculous prices on