219 - Pencil Brush?

Honey xOo

When using this brush for liner, do you get a thick-ish line? I noticed alot of you said you love it for liner but everytime I try to line my lashlines with it, the line is too thick. Am I doing something wrong or is that the type of line you guys prefer? I like a thinner liner and my eyelids aren't tiny or anything. IDK

And how do you use it for the outer v? I'd really like to get the hang of that area lol. Any tips would be really nice.
smiles.gif

PurpleOrchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroerin
I use mine to precisely place color in the crease/outer corner to smoke out an eye look, then blend it out if need be. Also, I use it to place eyeshadow as a lower lid liner and to blend out eyeliner. HTH!

the 219 =
love.gif

Ditto this, and I love my 219/pencil brush! It allows for a lot of precision.

Sojourner

I try to use it to do a thick liner look with eyeshadow, but I feel like the brush eats all the eyeshadow and I don't get much colour payoff...but I do like it to smudge out pencil eyeliner though, that works really well

erine1881

i use it to buff out liner to make smokey looks.

i line my bottom lash line with shadow using the 266, then smoke it out with the 219. i love this brush!

i also use it to smudge pencil on the top lash line.

cipelica

To smudge/buff eyeshadow into the lashline. To define my crease, or to build up color in it.
Perfect, non repleceable

thiscarmen

I love using it to place colour precisely in my crease.
I also really like to use it as a smudger brush for smudging out eyeliner too!

Goat Goat Etc.

I have a Sigma dupe and would love the real thing!
That white goat hair is NO JOKE!

I use my dupe to smudge my top and lower lash line, blend edges, and place color in the crease and outer V! Best brush, real or Sigma, money could buy!

bumblebees24

I use the 219 to apply color/V shape at the crease. It is also useful to rim lower lash with color without going overboard. 219 can also be used to smudge Feline kohl for a smokey look.

peruvianprinces

i got 2 219 brushes..
i use one to apply eyeshadow on my bottom lash line, and the other one to apply concealer when i have a spot works amazing! but i make sure to clean it after every application

aeroerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by peruvianprinces
i got 2 219 brushes..
i use one to apply eyeshadow on my bottom lash line, and the other one to apply concealer when i have a spot works amazing! but i make sure to clean it after every application

Ooh, haven't thought to do that! I may have to try that. :]

As I said previously, my 219 is one of those brushes I can't let go of. It's definitely one of my best purchases!

peachesxsan

I use it to place color on my lower lid. My eyes stick out slightly and I look funny if I take color too far down. The 219 helps keep my shadow precise.

she

tear duct, crease, waterline and to create a smokey eye on the outer corner. sometimes for highlighting my browbone. i use it more than i realize which is why i have 2.