25% Off On MAC Holiday Items

Cinci

Re: 25% Off On Red She Said!!!!!!

A friend of mine just went to a Canadian MAC store.. She was able to use her Pro discount for all the holiday sets......

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Woo
I hope someone corrected this, I didnt read all of it. I had a customer call today and ask about 25% off on Red She Said. Its not on that collection, its on all the Holiday stuff.

smiles.gif

The discount is for employees too FYI we get our staff discount on the sets.

Happy Shopping.

Certain locations have the Red She Said 25% off as well...Not just the Holiday sets

pensive

Does MAC price match? I spent a lot on holiday items when they first went on sale...

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensive
Does MAC price match? I spent a lot on holiday items when they first went on sale...

someone posted earlier saying that nordies will, but i don't think mac will at all. if they did, they'd lose more money cuz everyone would want an adjustment. this would make the sale kinda pointless imo. besides, if you bought them when they were first released, it would be past any price adjustment time perios, which is usually 2 weeks at any retailer.

and if you're one of those types who would return it, then buy it again at the sale price, you'd be wasting product. your return would be sent back to mac and thrown out.

Dani

The Charming Garnet set was $30!!! :dead:
I almost ordered a Classic Eyes Palette last night from Nordie's, and I'm glad I didn't, MAC has a better selection of stuff and free shipping. The Coral Lips compact, SoftSparkle Set, and Charming Garnet shall be here soon
smiles.gif

abbyquack

^^ Does anyone know Nordies' price adjustment policy? I might have purchased my palettes at the end of October, so like 1 1/2 months ago...

I just bought the warm lips set on Mac's site- I was going to get the pigment set but all I really want from it is Melon, the others are pretty but not 2 die for. I love that it is on their site, b/c of the free shipping!

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAddict_Sami
Hehe... Don't feel bad, we don't have any in Ontario; There aren't any at all in Canada, The one you see on the site is in Ontario, California...

LOL thought that was too good to be true.
I need to do a road trip over to the BUF CCO.

Meryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAddict_Sami
Hehe... Don't feel bad, we don't have any in Ontario; There aren't any at all in Canada, The one you see on the site is in Ontario, California...

lol.gif
Ha ha, I saw, Estee Lauder -- Ontario Mills -- Ontario , CA and for a second I thought it was Ontario Canada.

Oh well.
shrugs.gif

Meryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
yep, it just started today. its not cuz of the economy. its because mac produced way to much of this stuff and it just isn't moving. and with all of the upcoming collections, mac needs the money and space for it, so they wanna move it out.

Interesting. Sometimes they run out of a LE and this time they made too much.

In all my years of buying MAC, I've never seen a discount in the stores.

I just bought Adoring Carmine: 3 Rose Lips and Little Darlings: 5 Pink two days ago and took my receipt back to the store and they credited me the difference. They don't have big signs or anything so if I didn't read about the discounted holiday stuff here, I wouldn't have known to ask.

I used the money I got back to buy some Monogram stuff.
yes.gif

SakurasamaLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Fafinette14
Wait...so does that mean there will be two MAC PRO stores in Montreal, or is the St-Laurent one closing when the St-Denis one opens?

That means TWO PRO STORES !!!!!!!!!!
yahoo.gif

More chances to get stuff .. and LE... and everything
mac_haul.gif

And he (MA) insisted on: bigger.

**Ontario Ca: for California... lol what a mistake *_*

MAC_Fafinette14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakurasamaLover
That means TWO PRO STORES !!!!!!!!!!
yahoo.gif

More chances to get stuff .. and LE... and everything
mac_haul.gif

And he (MA) insisted on: bigger.

**Ontario Ca: for California... lol what a mistake *_*

YAY!
yahoo.gif

Here's hope that "bigger" ends up as "like the PRO store in NYC"

wynchester76

They was having this at the MAC store in the Florida Mall as well--and it is not a Pro store either---musta been something all the MAC stores were doing

wynchester76

I asked & they said no only 25% & I got 25% off the Miss Dynamite Dazzleglass which was with Red She Said

Scorpdva

I just got the little darlings in pink. I would have gotten more but I was picking up brushes as well.

Ladybugz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Lucky you !I don't think this offer applies to MAC UK??
cry.gif

Will find out though I could do with some more little pressies for my little cherubs (1 aged 18 and 24
smiles.gif

Off to check ...will let you know later
specktra_rocks.gif

Heya any news on if we have this discount here in the uk?

darkishstar

The 25% discount is also up on maccosmetics.com now as well. Only for the holiday sets.

LuvinMyMAC

Just came back from the mall and the counter at Belks had signs up for the sale as well!!! MAC is seriously trying to leave me penniless!!
ssad.gif