• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

<3 Requested Tut!! *Jete and Beauty Marked* <3

shorty

My first tut, had a few requests for the look I did yesterday, jete with beauty marked so here goes!!

Clean face (cleansed, toned, moisturised) EEK! This doesn’t get seen very often!

IMG_0332.jpg

Apply Bobbi Brown moisture rich foundation Natural 4 all over the face with 190 brush, this goes everywhere apart from right underneath my eyes and eyelids…

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

Apply Select Cover Up NW35 to any red areas, under eyes and eyelids. I use a Kryolan brush. I always squeeze a little onto a plastic lid or something, I HATE having dirty hands. I do however apply the concealer to my lids using my fingers.

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

Apply Chanel Loose Powder, Translucent 3, all over to set the foundation and concealer with 150 brush… over the eyelids too (im starting to feel a bit more human at this stage!!)

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

Ok, Take Jete, and apply all over the lid just up to the crease with 252 brush

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0346-1.jpg

IMG_0348-1.jpg

Then take Beauty Marked with the 275 brush (Im not using the beauty marked from the pallete because I never want it to run out!).

IMG_0352.jpg

First, I dab the brush so it makes an upward winged line with beauty marked…

IMG_0356-1.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

Then without redipping the brush I DRAG it from the top of the winged line, across my crease towards my nose… I keep doing a light dragging motion until it is a very soft line. I also then blend the heaviest part of beauty marked (the outer corner) and lightly blend it inwards over my lid onto the top of jete. I love the 275 for going along my crease because its angled shape just fits the eye shape perfectly!

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0359-1.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0364-1.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

Both eyes done…

IMG_0371.jpg

Phew that bit was hard!! Right next I take a liner brush (I change my liner brush every day I can never decide on my favourite). Today I am using Benefits Get Bent brush and my Fluidline in Blacktrack… I line all the way across the top lid from inner to outer corner (I usually start halfway and go outwards and then start from inner corner and join it up)

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

Now my favourite two things!!

Mascara…(YSL False Lash Effect) and Brows, carbon with the 208 brush…check out the difference on my eyes, that’s why this part is my fave!! Hehe

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

Both done…

IMG_0382.jpg

Now at this stage (why I do this now, and not before Im not sure) I take the small angled brush with some Beauty Marked and apply it just on the outer lower corner of my eyes… just for a bit of extra depth and I join it up with the line I made with my fluidline… (I don’t take it all the way underneath my eye for this because my eyes are so big it makes them look VERY dramatic! I’ll save it for nighttime!)

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

So my blush is Pink Swoon, mixed with a bit of Barbie Beauty Powder Pearl Sunshine (feel free to shed a tear at the smashed powder)  Both applied with my lovely 168 brush… I don’t apply one before the other, Ive just double dipped them!

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

Didn’t have any lippy on yesterday but today I am going to finish with Angel and a clear Lipglass…

IMG_0396.jpg

And voila!!!

All done…

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

Well it was hard work but I quite enjoyed this, I hope it helps some people out!! I think it’s a bit more dramatic than the FOTD too, but I just like to show you can achieve something with only TWO eye colours!

Thanks! Lou x

Jot

Fantastic tut. loads of detail. i love how you showed how you applied beauty marked. Thanks x

Skrollan

Gorgeous!
thmbup.gif
Great job, you looks so beautiful. Your eyes are very pretty. Thank you SO MUCH for the tutorial!! Love all your FOTD!

RaynelleM

Thanks!! great tut!! ... quick que: i don't have beauty marked but do u think layering cranberry over carbon will have the same effect?

shorty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaynelleM
Thanks!! great tut!! ... quick que: i don't have beauty marked but do u think layering cranberry over carbon will have the same effect?

yeah give it a try! Id probably try just doing it with carbon REALLY lightly at first then possibly layering the cranberry on very softly afterwards if needs be... let us know if it works out!

thanks for all comments
winkiss.gif

n_c

I like this alot especially how you broke down how you do the crease color, that was very helpful. The only thing i have to comment on is the lashes, im not a big fan of spidery lashes. Other than that i love this look
smiles.gif