• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

<3 Requested Tut!! *Jete and Beauty Marked* <3

glam8babe

thanks for the tutorial
smiles.gif
i soo need angel lipstick now!

RaynelleM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty
yeah give it a try! Id probably try just doing it with carbon REALLY lightly at first then possibly layering the cranberry on very softly afterwards if needs be... let us know if it works out!

Thank You!! ... I think I'll try it out this w/end and let you know!!

matsubie

lalala...always a fan.

loving jete and beauty marked together. it's making want to go out and buy beauty marked. i'm korean so i have my own methods i use for my eyes but i always love and admire your looks. mad skills, my friend. =)

shorty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon
Hot!!!

Which palette did you use?
thmbup.gif

Its the MAC trip pallette, 5 warm eyes, only available in airports... Check my previous threads, I posted a couple of the palletes up that I have
smiles.gif

shorty

Quote:
Originally Posted by janwa09
Love the mascara you used! It really does give a false lash effect. Great tut thanks!

i swear by it!!