• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

*** 3D Smokey Eyes the "MissChievous" way***

MissFoxy

very beautiful
smiles.gif

Trace

Daaaaaang MissChievous!!! I absolutely love this look and I can not wait to try it.
Do some more!!!!! I struggle with blue's... and I love the looks of purples... do more... do more, do more, do more!!!!!
choochoo.gif

MisaMayah

I was about to get rid of my BB gunmetal greay e/s and Peony s/b lol. Im hanging on to them now! thanks hun you look oh so pretty!!

greeneyes

that's so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
clapping.gif

I'll try to do it myself, but I think it'll be impossible to have your same wonderfull result!
sweatdrop.gif

euphrosyne_rose

WOW! Do you do makeup professionally? If you did, I would pay you any day over some of the people who have done mine in the past AND treat you to a South Louisiana crawfish boil!!!
thmbup.gif

nico

Amazing look
thmbup.gif
I love your tutorials so much.By the way what is the alternative to Clue eyeshadow ? Does MAC have a similar shade ? Thanks

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphrosyne_rose
WOW! Do you do makeup professionally? If you did, I would pay you any day over some of the people who have done mine in the past AND treat you to a South Louisiana crawfish boil!!!
thmbup.gif

Haha! No, I don't do it professionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico
Amazing look
thmbup.gif
I love your tutorials so much.By the way what is the alternative to Clue eyeshadow ? Does MAC have a similar shade ? Thanks

Hmmm I'm not sure tbh. Maybe Mothbrown if you have that, or French Grey, or Satin Taupe.

Latest posts