-+- 5 Fotds -+-

aeryss

wow, all looks are very beautyfull - and i am fallen in love with the green shades..
eyelove.gif

odditorium

Oh man i love the first and the last looks...heck i love them all! And yes, we definitely need to know what you used NOW!

foxyqt

yaaay! my most favorite FOTD poster! lol everything looks MEGA beautiful as always.. i really like the bamboo hoops too~!! <3

Shimmer

Moved to Say Cheese per FOTD guidelines.

Your work is always jawdroppingly stunning. ALWAYS.

prsfynestmami

thanks for the love yall...
but damn. everytime i post a fotd it gets MOVED to deleted. No wonder I don't post anymore. Whatever.

ginger9

Quote:
Originally Posted by prsfynestmami
but damn. everytime i post a fotd it gets MOVED to deleted. No wonder I don't post anymore. Whatever.

Hi hon I think it's because you added products used after the fotd was originally posted and guideline says will get moved to "say cheese" if products are not listed
smiles.gif

Nevertheless you look STUNNING!!!
eyelove.gif
please don't stop posting
smiles.gif

juicyaddict

brows, perfect. skin, perfect. eyes, perfect. lips, perfect. everything about you, perfect! please please do a tutorial.... your makeup blending skills are outta this world!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by prsfynestmami

Upon editing the post to include the products used you can always PM Holstrom4, Janice, or Juneplum about having the thread returned to the FOTD forum.
smiles.gif

prsfynestmami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Upon editing the post to include the products used you can always PM Holstrom4, Janice, or Juneplum about having the thread returned to the FOTD forum.
smiles.gif

ok thanks!

Latest posts