-+- 5 Fotds -+-

boudoir

Wow! Your makeup is so gorgeous, not mentioning your perfect bone structure!! You are so pretty!!!!!!!!!!

MacArtist

All the looks are flawless but I especially like the way you blend out the under brow highlight colors...

uber hot

duch3ss25

Wow, you have amazing skills
clap.gif
Love all the looks, you're fantabulous! And it's great to see your FOTD's again
cheerleader.gif

TIERAsta

i absolutely love all of your looks. i bought the pandamonium quad and have yet to use it, but i'm so excited now!! and i LOVE your eyebrows... SO jealous!!

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinGirl
You are ridiculous! If you weren't such a sweetie, I'd...I'd...well probably be typical dumb girl & not talk to you, lol...you're THAT hot. But like infuriatingly hot - gah! I mean all of this in an envious positive way, lol...You're just gorgeous & I can't handle it!
tong.gif

Pretty much what Devin said. Glad you're posting again, you are by far my favorite specktra-ette!

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinGirl
You are ridiculous! If you weren't such a sweetie, I'd...I'd...well probably be typical dumb girl & not talk to you, lol...you're THAT hot. But like infuriatingly hot - gah! I mean all of this in an envious positive way, lol...You're just gorgeous & I can't handle it!
tong.gif

I have to agree with Devin too! I'm so jealous
rofl.gif
But in a good way! You are too gorgeous! I'm in awe.

lipshock

You are my absolute favourite. You know why? Your FOTDs are proof that you don't need to use a million and one different eyeshadows and products to produce gorgeous results! I love them all.

Your eyebrows are thinner? They look so good. You do them yourself right?

june19th

Gorgeous! I seriously love ALL of these! You do such great work. *Saves to Inspiration folder..*

smiles.gif