~* 5 fotds *~

susannef

Here are some recent-ish fotds from me. Most of these are nothing special but I thought I might as well post them anyway.
smiles.gif

I dont remember everything I used, but Ill try. When I use foundation it is always everyday minerals semi matte in fairly light.

All of these pics are taken with a bright flash.
ssad.gif
I just cant manage to take decent non flash pics with my camera in the grey weather.

gold2.jpg

gold3.jpg

Gold look. I loved this, the pics dont do it justice. I used pigments in gold mode, gold stroke and gold dust + some chocolate brown. And I think either vanilla pigment or solar white e/s to highlight. BeYu gloss in 81 on lips.

color4.jpg

color5.jpg

My little pony colors! I was just playing around here, I dont think Id leave the house wearing this, but it was funny. I used pigments in blue, white, bright fuschia and pink pearl + hue lipstick.

1-6.jpg

Very soft and feminine. I know I used golderaire here, wish I remembered what else.
ssad.gif

cleo.jpg

Here I used nars cleo duo. Im still not loving that duo, but this is the best Ive gotten it to look on me. I wish I could swap it away but the seafoam green part is shattered.
ssad.gif

ar.jpg

ar2.jpg

No foundation at all here EEP! I know I used accent red pigment. And maybe sunpepper? Not sure
ssad.gif

Thanks for looking! Critique welcome!

ladyv

I love the very top one the most. Look so pretty and angelic in 1st two pictures, esp. with the lip color which went really well with the eye colors!

whittt8

I love the first and last looks! Gorgeous! The My Little Pony look definitely made me smile, I was so in love with them when I was younger.

Latest posts