7 fotds & 3 Halloween Looks..!

n_c

Your are amazing!
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

AAwww. Queen of Blending your on specktra...Im sure I'm just a newbie but i have you on my myspace.Love your work....you always had great brows to work with.

jayleelah

actually you have great EYES to work with. perfect for every makeup.
and your blending skills, amaazyyyin'

Q o B

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
i looveee the 2nd look! its such a pretty smokey eye. Did you really only use nanogold and beauty marked? Tutorial pllleasseee!

*Just saw your youtube vid...you are seriously amazing!

I did make a tutorial for it!! You saw that one? That's honestly all I used, I wanted to keep it super simple and be able to use nano gold, I love that damn eyeshadow. I want to use it all the time haha

Q o B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
OMG I love you, I'm subscribed to your youtube channel, you certainly are the Queen!! Your work is amazing!!

oh man thanks so much for subscribing!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!

aleksis210

I loooove numbers 2 and 7...and what do you have on your lips for the cat look? it's effin hot...I subbed as well.

candycane80

I LOVE them all, you are so amazingly talented! I can't even pick a favorite one they are all fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

foxxylatina07

Girl this is the best FOTD pics I have ever seen. I subscribed to your tutorials. I love it. I can't wait to try some of these out.
greengrin.gif

Candee Sparks

th_worship.gif

I adore your work to no end, you are the BEST and your name says it all. I tried to mimic a few looks you've done for months, and I've come absolutely no where close...
ssad.gif

Latest posts