7 year old boy kills animals at zoo

MACLovin

I read this yesterday, it's absolutely horrifying!
ssad.gif

I thought he snuck in though.. I dont think the mother was there watching, but she obviously did a shitty job raising him to respect animals/living creatures. This piece of sh*t kid is going to be a serial killer if he doesn't get some kind of treatment.

It sucks that he can't be punished because of his age, but I REALLY hope the zoo sues the crap out of the parents.. because they failed miserably in raising their kid.

Penn

I think I might have misread it. Thank you for correcting me though. It is horrifying! If he is capable of doing that at the age of 7 I wonder what he else he would be capable of when he becomes an adult.
I agree, it does suck that he can't be punished but someone should keep an eye on his behavior for more violent acts

georgi

I couldnt read the full article as cruelty to animals makes me so sick and sad and angry and disgusted

one of the best indicators/predictors of murderers and serial killers are acts of violence and cruelty to animals. This horrible boy needs some form of action taken against him NOW.

ohnna-lee

I think after this incident the laws may be changed. It is so disturbing and for the most part people always cry... "well it's just a child" just a child my ass, they know it's wrong and if they don't they don't belong in society. That is for damned sure. The mother needs to be examined, those poor animals being killed that way just sickens me. He probably also has a history of being like this with schoolmates also, unless his is homeschooled. Behavioral problems need to start being addressed and dealt with, I am tired of people or any life having to be taken before people take it seriously. I think mandatory heavy sedatives should be in order and that the mother should lose custody and be required to have her tubes tied... something is really off with this gene pool!

user79

I wish he had fallen into that crocodile pit himself. What a worthless soulless wretch of a child, would have done the world a favor by being devoured by the gator.

Simply Elegant

I think it's equally the parent's fault. They need to be more active and attentive in his life. Most kids aren't mostly behaving well and then all of a sudden do something this horrific. I think he does need to be punished but his parents need to be punished more since they're in charge of what happens to him.

Juneplum

He should have fallen into that crocodile pit. Worthless piece of sh*it. WTF and where were his parents? Obviously they've failed in raising him.

M.A.C. head.

Honestly, what's more disturbing to me is how some of you are commenting about this little boy. YOU are the sick ones. Period.

I'm an animal lover and I am very sad about what happened, but what some of the ignorance in here is displaying is that you aren't aware of the fact that THE BOY IS A VICTIM OF SOMETHING TOO. Children don't just become like this. And even if he was aware of what he was doing was wrong, there was a deeper reason for why he did it, and THAT should be the focus; besides how to help him of course.

kaexbabey

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
Honestly, what's more disturbing to me is how some of you are commenting about this little boy. YOU are the sick ones. Period.

I'm an animal lover and I am very sad about what happened, but what some of the ignorance in here is displaying is that you aren't aware of the fact that THE BOY IS A VICTIM OF SOMETHING TOO. Children don't just become like this. And even if he was aware of what he was doing was wrong, there was a deeper reason for why he did it, and THAT should be the focus; besides how to help him of course.

i agree with this. i really think it's the parents' fault. i mean, a kid doesn't just grow up and some day learns to be like this towards animals on their own. there must be SOMETHING in his home that made him like this whether it be his parents being somewhat the same way, him seeing it on television and his parents not censoring it from him, or maybe his parents even abuse him. so sad and sick.

aleksis210

I've always told my boyfriend that the scariest thing I can think of is a young boy that kills animals...I'd just like to add that I SOMEWHAT agree w/ saying it's the parents fault..only because my boyfriend's brother is ahem..a lot like this, while my boyfriend is the complete opposite. His mom is a sweetheart but isn't very good at disciplining(she's just too nice). So I'm going to have to say that I truly believe a lot of humans are just born this way. He's obviously mentally ill, after all is he is only 7.yikes.

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaexbabey
i agree with this. i really think it's the parents' fault. i mean, a kid doesn't just grow up and some day learns to be like this towards animals on their own. there must be SOMETHING in his home that made him like this whether it be his parents being somewhat the same way, him seeing it on television and his parents not censoring it from him, or maybe his parents even abuse him. so sad and sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
I've always told my boyfriend that the scariest thing I can think of is a young boy that kills animals...I'd just like to add that I SOMEWHAT agree w/ saying it's the parents fault..only because my boyfriend's brother is ahem..a lot like this, while my boyfriend is the complete opposite. His mom is a sweetheart but isn't very good at disciplining(she's just too nice). So I'm going to have to say that I truly believe a lot of humans are just born this way. He's obviously mentally ill, after all is he is only 7.yikes.

I'm a firm believer in "it begins and ends at home" as far as children go. While I am baffled that it had to get this a point of THIS magnitude, I'm not going to be so quick as to completely blame the parents. Maybe he was molested by someone outside of his home, maybe he is very mentally fragile and is being teased at school, and maybe he really is just mentally disturbed. It could be anything, either way, none of those things are his fault.

Hilly

It just makes me sick. How the hell could a 7 year old be so deranged?!?!?!?!? It's fucked up man!!

MzzRach

I hope that this child is given the help that he needs. Because behavior like this obviously is an indicator that something is very, very, wrong. What a very sad story to read.

OfficerJenny

Even if his parents are horrible, or he got molested, the choice was still his. Seven years isn't so young that you have no idea what you are doing. He killed the animals and he knew what he was doing.

PuterChick

I read it yesterday too. It broke my heart that these poor defenseless animals had to go thru. I agree that the kid should be fed to the croc to know what it feels like!!!
thmbup.gif

VDUB*BELLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgi
I couldnt read the full article as cruelty to animals makes me so sick and sad and angry and disgusted

one of the best indicators/predictors of murderers and serial killers are acts of violence and cruelty to animals. This horrible boy needs some form of action taken against him NOW.

Very true....

This boys parents should take this horrible incident as a BIG WARNING SIGN for this childs future and start turning his life around NOW.
This is just so sad
ssad.gif
I'm a huge animal lover but if we can take anything away from this is that this child needs some major intervention before it gets any worse
ssad.gif

Here is a little read on animal cruetly...

Quote:
Psychological disorders

One of the known warning signs of certain psychopathologies, including anti-social personality disorder, also known as psychopathic personality disorder, is a history of torturing pets and small animals, a behavior known as zoosadism. According to the New York Times, "[t]he FBI has found that a history of cruelty to animals is one of the traits that regularly appears in its computer records of serial rapists and murderers, and the standard diagnostic and treatment manual for psychiatric and emotional disorders lists cruelty to animals a diagnostic criterion for conduct disorders.[19] "A survey of psychiatric patients who had repeatedly tortured dogs and cats found all of them had high levels of aggression toward people as well, including one patient who had murdered a young boy."[19] Robert K. Ressler, an agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation's behavioral sciences unit, studied serial killers and noted,"Murderers like this [Jeffrey Dahmer] very often start out by killing and torturing animals as kids."[20]
Cruelty to animals is one of the three components of the MacDonald Triad, indicators of violent antisocial behavior in children and adolescents. According to the studies used to form this model, cruelty to animals is a common (but not with every case) behavior in children and adolescents who grow up to become serial killers and other violent criminals.
It has also been found that animal cruelty in children is frequently committed by children who have witnessed or been victims of abuse themselves. In two separate studies cited by the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), roughly one-third of families suffering from domestic abuse indicated that at least one child had hurt or killed a pet.

Latest posts