?

shimmyshimmyya

Oh goodness...he came over today. He noticed that I wasn't being affectionate and was frustrated that I didn't want to do it. I felt bad. He really does like me. He tried to act like it didn't bother him, but it did. I can't hurt his feelings but I think I have to tell him, but in a nice way.

This had me all extra emotional today...I was crying because I felt really bad that there is thins guy that wants to do everything for me and be with me and I don't like him like he likes me...AND I'm crying because the guy I really really want I can NEVER EVER be with...AND I'm crying because I can't find solace in my f*** buddy because he went and got a gf (LOL kinda).

FML

LILYisatig3r

Maybe that's another reason you can't find yourself attracted to him because really, you're interested in someone else.

MamaLaura

But your heart is with someone else (the guy you can't be with), so until you've gotten over him, you won't truly be happy with anyone else on more than just a physical level.

LILYisatig3r

But your heart is with someone else (the guy you can't be with), so until you've gotten over him, you won't truly be happy with anyone else on more than just a physical level.

That's what I was trying to say, lol. Obviously you can be attracted to more than one person we wouldn't be human otherwise. But because you're EMOTIONALLY attached to someone else, even though you find your f*** buddy attractive, it isn't going to change the fact that you don't really have chemistry with him. You can continue to try to deny that, but obviously if you have crappy sex, it's blatantly obvious that you don't. I would just break it to him nicely and move on. Find a f*** buddy you do have chemistry with or pine away forever =/ Which isn't easy either.

Goat Goat Etc.

Didn't realize you posted BOTH threads! Jesus girl, tell the ex both stories please. Excluding the sex is bad with the new bf, just the new bf is not so much a bf. You want him back and being buddies wasn't what you wanted. And his new gf made you realize it and you'd like to be in a relationship again but w/ changes. And gauge his reaction. But… tell your current boyfriend, gently, why you're holding out because of the first bad sex experience. Gauge his reaction and see if he's willing to change things and if you can give him another chance. It doesn't really matter who gets their news first. But time is of the essence. Your ex just got w/ a new girl, your bf now is wondering what's up. See if either's willing to make changes. And really think about which has more promise.

shimmyshimmyya

UPDATE!

So I officially stopped talking to him two days ago because he pissed me off! That horrific sexual experience was over a month and a half ago and I've been really stalling because I was not ready to endure that again. So of course he was basically hinting at it and talking about how he was sexually frustrated. I felt bad, but I told myself if I was going to continue to talk to him, I needed to tell him about the sex so he would understand my severe hesitation. Well, I had just got some good news and wanted to go out and celebrate with him. He was always complaining that we don't go out so I figured I could get myself nice and liquored up and maybe attempt sex if I had to lol. He said he was tired and that we'd go out the next night. Ok, so I'm thinking he's in for the night. WRONG!

This lame ass had the audacity to text me an hour later begging for a piece of ass and telling to come over before his son gets dropped off. EXCUSE ME??!!??! Do I look like a whore to you? Soooo...I'm suppose to get out of my bed, drive to your house, f--- you and then make sure I leave before your kid gets there? GTFOH!!! Like who does he think he is?? I completely ignored that text and haven't talked to him since. Lame ass. SMH

Spruceitup

Just so you know, it can get better! The entire first week to week and a half my now boyfriend and I had sex it was AWFUL! I felt like Carrie on Sex in the City where she has sex with Burger for the first couple of times and it painfully awful. What was worse, was the he thought it was good!
We learned what works, what is best, etc and it does get better over time!