a few looks to check out . . . SUPER pic heavy

KMFH

Hey fellas, i only post once in a while, so its about time i did again!
Pay my dues ya know?!
If anyone wants to know what i used in any of these just ask, to much to list all, and always different stuff!

Also PLEASE critique me guys, i can take it, anything and everything, only way to improve!!!

1.jpg
DSC07326.jpg

2.jpg
DSC07280.jpg

r.jpg
s.jpg

a.jpg

A.jpg
B.jpg

C.jpg

i only photoshopped one, the last, cause the lighting sucked anyways
winks.gif

Thanks 4 checkin it out and any and all advice is welcomed!!!

beautenoir

love them all...I think the first is the best though!...I love how they are all so subtle yet all of them are still so stunning!...great job doll!

asteffey

your eyes are goregous. i really like how soft the black eyeshadow is in your crease. what lipstick/liner do you have on in the first set?

Pushpa

you are very pretty

i would only say i would of loved to see a darker color paired witht he first look it kinda looks like you are only wearing the charcoal color

but they all look great and you eyeliner is just beautiful

star1692

You skin is unreal girl! Its soo flawless and amazing looking. I love how you shape your brows too. Beautiful make up too!

devin

very pretty! i really love the eye makeup in the first pic. and you look so dewy in the second pic what did you use on your face to get that glow?

Wow - what they say is true, less is definately more. These looks are stunning!

What did you use in your first and last pics - how on Earth did you get the darker e/s to look so sutble?

Nick

What's on your lips in the last two looks?

You're very good, so I don't have much to criticize, but I'm not a fan of visible lip liner. It might just be the picture, and I know it's a matter of personal taste, so please don't be insulted if you meant for it to look like that. Also, it looks like you have blue contacts on over brown eyes. This has nothing to do with your makeup so it is none of my business, but I adore brown eyes. I'll leave it at that.

MacLover

You are beautiful! Your skin is so flawless!

I would love to know what you used in the first pic....TIA