a few looks to check out . . . SUPER pic heavy

professionaltart

I think it looks perfect and you are just beautiful. I have no critique only that I dislike colored contact lenses and I bet your own eyecolor is just as beautiful!

user79

r.jpg

What did you use to get your skin to look like this? I really like it.

Isis

Your so gorgeous, your skin is flawless, & yours eyes are amazing!
I'd love to know what lip colors you used in the first pic.

Jennifer Mcfly

Wow. your skin is amazing! it's glowing in a few of those pics! this is by far some of the sexiest m/u I've seen outside a magazine!!! hot stuff!!!

KMFH

Thanks so much for all of your comments everyone!!!!! Every now and then we all just need to be told what should change and what looks ok, and you guys have just inflated my makeup artist ego - so thanks!!!!!

As far as what i used, hmmm, ok heres a fast messy rundown.
1st look - i used KA SSE on my face, and the e/s is a combo of Trucco Swingers (pink and drk grey), blacktied, and MAC malt. I was trying to just do a pink and blackish/grey look, but i agree with pushpa, it needed another color, just dont know where (sug?)???? Sorta like a risa look a while back, but with a more subtle approch and my own twist. the softness is just a result of a soft and and lotsa blending. The lip liner didnt show in real life (never does, entire lip is filled in), i used KA lip liner, and MAC half and half, and expensivo, also a touch of KA carmel lipgloss.

2nd look - i used EL equalizer foundation, and KA SSE as a base. I just kept everything clean of powders (minus the e/s), to get a dewy look - so its not oily btw.
winks.gif
I also used a KA cream blush in apricot, and a lancome cream blush in an apricot color. I dont think i used a shimmery highlighter, but i did use a lighter shade of the SSE for a subtle highlighter.

3rd look - i was inspired by a combo of 2 looks i saw in the march instyle, a monochromatic matte bronze look, and thinly lined lindsey lohan look. again SSE, and Trucco creme loose powder, and Bare minerals warmth, and suddenly sun bronzing powder. No shimmers anywhere. I was thinking the lines where kinda off looking, not strait, and diff from each other, cause my hand was shaky when i did it. But then im always more critical of myself, looking in like 10x magnification mirrors. I need to smash those stupid things!!!!!! >{ These lips are just balm, light KA l/l, and light KA carmel l/g

Thanks again everyone, your truly all very talented and sweet!!!
if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask!!!!

ps. the brows in all (ima brow freak, end up doing alota friends brows for free >:{ ) of them are powders with a MAC angle brush, i usually use Trucco high brow, but i also use an old phisicians (i suck at spelling) formula compact for a darker brown or black once in a while. Then brushed thru, and a light brow gel.

MelodyKat

Love the looks! They almost look like a calvin klein add but your skin looks better! And I am so hating on how naturally full your lips are!

snickrs

u do ur liner so well...its really nice and i love the lips on every single look.. all ur pix are great

bebixlove

you have beautiful features
i love ur mole ! and ur lips are pretty.

u should try some crazy Mac pigments & blending techniques. i think it would look great on you.

KMFH

Thanks so much you guys!
Like what kinda stuff should i try? Believe it or not, but i've never had my M/U done by someone else!

Isis

I would never have known you used expensivo in that first pic! And I'm definitly going to have to check out the KA caramel gloss now. I'm loving how it looks.