A few past FOTDs...

MACGoddess

If you want to know what I used, just ask! :-D

CIMG4638.jpg

CIMG3864.jpg

*Tried to recreate one of "shes a REAL card's" looks...
CIMG4422.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image3.jpg

*Tried to recreate one of "SonRisa's" looks...
Image2.jpg

CIMG4373.jpg

Image1.jpg

star1692

These looks are to die for girl! I'm in love with the last one you did....what are the e/s's you used there?

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by star1692
These looks are to die for girl! I'm in love with the last one you did....what are the e/s's you used there?

I used MAC Emerald Green Pigment on the lid, MAC Teal Pigment defined in the crease and upper lid, MAC Blue Pigment in the crease and blended up, MAC Turquoise Matte pigment (my FAVORITE!!) in the tear duct area, and something generic like Milani Classic Beige as browbone highlight...

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb

i love this one...whats in it?

That one was with MAC Copper Sparkle Pigment, MAC Teal Pigment, MAC Deep Blue Green Pigment defined in the crease, and probably Milani Sheer Sand e/s as browbone higlight (my fave BB highlight e/s!!)... Blacktrack Fluidline too.

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACGoddess
That one was with MAC Copper Sparkle Pigment, MAC Teal Pigment, MAC Deep Blue Green Pigment defined in the crease, and probably Milani Sheer Sand e/s as browbone higlight (my fave BB highlight e/s!!)... Blacktrack Fluidline too.

Okay...I got teal pigment and thats about it.I guess I need to do some shopping!I have herd of the copper sparkle but not the deep blue green pigment?Do they still sell that or is it D/C?

brandi

Quote:
Okay...I got teal pigment and thats about it.I guess I need to do some shopping!I have herd of the copper sparkle but not the deep blue green pigment?Do they still sell that or is it D/C?

the deep blue green pigment is a pro pigment! omg i cant believe i knew something that you didn't!! hehehe i knew first this time allan! oh yeah!! you know everything i swear!

MACGoddess

Quote:

Deep Blue Green is a Pro Piggie... It is GORGEOUS!! Makes a beautiful smokey eye by itself! Oh and BTW, as we speak I am waiting for the MAC Manager to call me back!!

AHHHHH!!!

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Moon
Stunning!! What's on your cheeks in the first pic??
smiles.gif

Mary Kate and Ashley Sequin Dust in So Adorable... Shocking isn't it? Their Sequin Dust is amazing! I applied it with a brush that was a TEENY bit damp.