A few past FOTDs...

.Serenity.Eludes.

I LOVE the last one!!! and the purple one is fantastic! where were you at during my laker phase???! i really needed a MA for the games lol. Fantastic work!!!

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Serenity.Eludes.
I LOVE the last one!!! and the purple one is fantastic! where were you at during my laker phase???! i really needed a MA for the games lol. Fantastic work!!!

LMAO!! Sorry...I am in Florida, I think the continual commute would have killed me...

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by shes a REAL card
holy crap you are GORGEOUS!

i want to try to recreate your face! <3

LMAO!! Puhleez, you are totally the gorgeous one!! I am still in love with that green and purple eye of yours that I miserably tried to copy!! I wore it to my MAC Interview!!

Btw, I GOT THE JOB!! So thank YOU my dear!!

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi
the deep blue green pigment is a pro pigment! omg i cant believe i knew something that you didn't!! hehehe i knew first this time allan! oh yeah!! you know everything i swear!

hahahaha!thanks brandi!see we can learn from each other!i just found that color to be so unique im getting it.PRO phone order right now HURRAAAY!

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACGoddess
Deep Blue Green is a Pro Piggie... It is GORGEOUS!! Makes a beautiful smokey eye by itself! Oh and BTW, as we speak I am waiting for the MAC Manager to call me back!!

AHHHHH!!!

thanks macG i knew this one just had to be a pro one.I'm getting it for sure.Oh yea BTW i hope they call you.But if they dont dont worry there will be more opportunities later on in the future.They said there gonna call me monday.I'm not to sure if im gonna go with it because my family is going through a tough time right now so i just mite have to put it on hold.And if they cant wait Oh well because my family comes first!Thanks again...Allan

brandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
hahahaha!thanks brandi!see we can learn from each other!i just found that color to be so unique im getting it.PRO phone order right now HURRAAAY!

my dad is going to vegas on the 3rd of April! and i'm giving him my list of things! i have sooo many to choose from... i'm def. getting 10 pigments! oh yeah! i cant wait!!!!
smiles.gif