A freelancer and MAC addicts kit ;) blindpassions collection photos - 40+ PIC heavy!!

darklocke

Love love love your collection, girl!
greengrin.gif

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this.

And I like how you've auditioned your cleaning skills via this post...
winks.gif

haha COMPLETELY!

It was spring cleaning week at my house, so its looking much better then it did!
smiles.gif

highonmac

Oh my oh my, I am in awe with stunning collection and the pictures of audrey and marilyn
greengrin.gif
I am abig fan of both, especially audrey hehe. Question: where did you get the chair for your table. I have been looking for one, for a while now. Thanks
smiles.gif

blindpassion

Hey hun, I got it from a store in Victoria called Four Ways Furniture (I also got the red chair and desk there), but they actually closed! When I get home I can check out if it had a brand name on the bottom of it for you
smiles.gif

User27

Amazing room....love the Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe pics. The love was an adorable touch to your gorgeous vanity as well. Your collection is amazing and I love how you seperated everything down....I'm officially stealing your idea. XD

Don't be suprised if you find someone broke in and stole your Aqualine Liner and Blues palette....I'll try not to trip the alarm. I'll play dumb and act
wondering.gif
when interrogated.

After I
boxing.gif
the police and heading to a
choochoo.gif
to flee with said objects hopefully in tact, I'll go
th_crazy2.gif
for 3 days wondering if I got away with it.

If so, go to the club with your what looks to be unused Clarity, and hopefully not dance like
th_wiggle2.gif
but more like this
dance.gif

P.S. This was done out of play but your collection definitely deserved a more fun comment. You've come a long way baby!
yes.gif

Ziya

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
hehe HEY! yes all is well! I miss you! Meet up next time im in Van!?

I am down like effing, downtown..lmao this time I will BOOK us some parking with the city of Vancouver bahahhaha! miss you too, my makeup buddy! have you used your flash color palette yet? lol mine has only been swatched and then put back in its shrine on my dresser
th_LMAO.gif

Ziya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Amazing room....love the Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe pics. The love was an adorable touch to your gorgeous vanity as well. Your collection is amazing and I love how you seperated everything down....I'm officially stealing your idea. XD

Don't be suprised if you find someone broke in and stole your Aqualine Liner and Blues palette....I'll try not to trip the alarm. I'll play dumb and act
wondering.gif
when interrogated.

After I
boxing.gif
the police and heading to a
choochoo.gif
to flee with said objects hopefully in tact, I'll go
th_crazy2.gif
for 3 days wondering if I got away with it.

If so, go to the club with your what looks to be unused Clarity, and hopefully not dance like
th_wiggle2.gif
but more like this
dance.gif

P.S. This was done out of play but your collection definitely deserved a more fun comment. You've come a long way baby!
yes.gif

HILARIOUS!
greengrin.gif

ps why you no likey clarity, bp? texture?

blindpassion

I really like Clarity! The texure is great, but for some reason I just NEVER use it! I always think about how I need to use it though
smiles.gif

I will work it into a look soon!!!
greengrin.gif

Casa, you're flipping hilarious!!!! I have a moat, drawbridge, lasers, alarms, and sexy security guards protecting my makeup! There is no way you can penetrate my cosmetic kingdom
winks.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziya
HILARIOUS!
greengrin.gif

ps why you no likey clarity, bp? texture?

Clarity, Submarine, Talent Pool, Meet the Fleet, Naval....all colors I couldn't live without. I have an obsession with any blue eyeshadows. Even bought Persuasive MES because of the blue in it.....despite ending up liking the silver center instead. I'm doh! like that. My clarity has almost run it's course and I've got to hurry up before they discontinue it. I'll cry over that one probably, sad but true. I'll throw a small memorial service and possibly go through the grieving process.
ssad.gif

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Clarity, Submarine, Talent Pool, Meet the Fleet, Naval....all colors I couldn't live without. I have an obsession with any blue eyeshadows. Even bought Persuasive MES because of the blue in it.....despite ending up liking the silver center instead. I'm doh! like that. My clarity has almost run it's course and I've got to hurry up before they discontinue it. I'll cry over that one probably, sad but true. I'll throw a small memorial service and possibly go through the grieving process.
ssad.gif

Its kind of ironic that you'd say this - MAC discontinued Clarity e/s this week.

*plans to attend memorial service*

crazeddiva

Impressive, it's so clean and organized.

You're obvisiously very organized when it comes to your workstation & deciated to your art.

Latest posts