A little different

User67

So I have been experimenting doing looks without my usual heavy liner along the bottom. But, I think I look better with the heavy liner. It's kind of my signature. What do you guys think?

Face:
Studio Fix Fluid NC40
Studio Finish concealer NW25
Studio Fix powder C4
Matte Bronze to contour
Coppertone blush

Eyes:
Spiked brow pencil
UDPP
Blanc Type e/s
Cork e/s
Handwritten e/s
Typographic e/s
Vanilla e/s
Blacktrack f/l
Cargo The Reverse lipliner along bottom inner rims
Engraved e/l lightly along lower lashes
Ardell lashes #118 & #33

Lips:
Creamola l/l
Peachstock l/s

DSC04485.jpg

DSC04481.jpg

DSC04480.jpg

elegant-one

This look/colors are so soft & feminine yet strong. Actually, I think this liner makes your eyes look bigger/more open. Beautiful lip color - love

makeba

elegant explained this beautifully!!! I always look forward to your posts cuz it gives me an idea of color placement etc. Lovely as usual

jjjenko

^^ agreed. I think you look better without the bottom heavy heavy liner, makes you eyes appear bigger. Great look as always =]

Nepenthe

You always look flawless, but I like this as something different. It gives you an entirely differently look. I'm a fan. :]

DILLIGAF

I think you look great no matter what look you choose. You are truely an inspiration in makeup.

vipervixen

Your looks are always an inspiration! The bottom liner is interesting but I would like to see it lined on the waterline as well
smiles.gif

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipervixen
Your looks are always an inspiration! The bottom liner is interesting but I would like to see it lined on the waterline as well
smiles.gif

I always do heavy liner on my waterline, so I was trying something different for today.

MzzRach

This is so, so beautiful! It has impact while being softer. Personally, I love it on you.

M.A.C. head.

Both are great, but I did enjoy seeing you without the heavy bottom liner. It's good to switch up here and there!