A little different

Karen_B

I think you look great with or without the bottom liner, but this makes the look a bit softer.

kaliraksha

I love both on you, it just depends on what you're going for. This definitely is softer and the bottom liner is more bam! Both different types of beauty.

lipshock

Wow! You look so soft and beautiful! I love this look on you.
Others who have said it are right -- with or without the heavy liner, I'm a fan of your makeup. =)

iheartmakeup83

You look beautiful either way
smiles.gif

devin

I like them both ways, but I think I prefer the darker liner. It is good to experiment though, so you know what works and what doesn't. That's the great thing about being an artist, you don't have to be stuck in a box. My looks have changed so many times over the years and I keep experimenting with different looks and techniques.

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin
I like them both ways, but I think I prefer the darker liner. It is good to experiment though, so you know what works and what doesn't. That's the great thing about being an artist, you don't have to be stuck in a box. My looks have changed so many times over the years and I keep experimenting with different looks and techniques.

Thanks! I have been playing around all week. Today I did a super dark smokey eye with nude lips. Yesterday I did a natural colored shadows, winged liner on the top only & red lips. It's so fun to totally change your look from one day to the next!

Aijuswhanakno

I've never seen you with the heavy liner (I'm newer around here), but I think you look very good with this look you posted!

_LaDolceVita_

I'm lovin this look without the liner. It's so soft and pretty. But def keep rocking the dark liner with the heavier, darker looks!! Ur too gorgeous!

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberluver
Great look!

Makes me wonder what your traincase looks like!!

It's out of control, I really need to stop buying make-up lol!

mystery

I just love your looks altogether
smiles.gif

I feel that you are very versatile and can rock any look you do
smiles.gif

lvgz

i think you look much better without heavy bottom liner.

i love this look, very fresh.