A little love/hate relationship with Green Brown.

entipy

You look awesome! Some red mineral colors always leave splotchies on my lids.... I dunno. Maybe something in the Green Brown just doesn't like you!
winks.gif

Stupid Green Brown.
tong.gif

Daligani

Wow, thank you soooooo much, ladies!!!
You definately know how to put a smile on someone's face and make them
blush-anim-cl.gif

Like I was saying before, I really do love this color.. and I love it on me! I just despise how to seems to separate, buuuuuuut... I have had a couple people on myspace tell me that they've had the exact same problems with Blue Brown pig and also with HIP Intrepid.. sooooo, now I do know for sure that it's NOT just me that Green Brown doesn't like (lol Julie, that cracked me up)!!! It's gotta be something about the mix of two colors. I don't have issues with any other pigments going on like this.

I've gotten lots of advice from different people, so I'm not about to stop playing with it. I'm determined to make it work for me, dammit
th_DANCE.gif

Now, as for specific questions/comments..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
Oh wow I <3 this. And I honestly wouldn't have noticed the green brown wiping off kinda on your lid if you'd not said a thing. Could be mad blending skills but probably like others said, the base? Have you tried concentrating on that area (if it seems to only be that one) when putting on the base?

Killer awesome, makes me want to crack out my green brown sample!

Do you have blue brown pigment? Do you like it?

Thanks a bunch!!
You know, I haven't tried concentrating the base on a particular area just because I never know where the bald spot is gonna be lol.

A friend of mine on myspace (who works at MAC) recommended that I try out Moss Scape paint pot underneath it. So, I think I'll give that a whirl when I get some extra cash.

I don't have Blue Brown pigment.. but I do have HIP Intrepid, which I've heard many people compare it to (some say that it's kind of like Club mixed with BB). Whether it's a close dupe of BB or not, it's really a beautiful color.. so, try it out if you can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
Ohh that is a very gorgeous look! Also, your eyebrows are great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mena22787
very pretty! and your brows are ridiculously perfect--every single hair is in place perfect

Thankyou very much!!
As for my brows? LOL oh lordy. I'm 100% obsessed with them.
Nobody ever touches my brows but me.
greengrin.gif

I pluck and trim them down every single day. I started out using stencils from EyeBrowz.com, but now I just freehand them. Once a week or so, I'll get my stencil out to make sure I'm still plucking them into the right shape. I would tell you the exact stencil, but I can't just because I snipped two different ones and taped them together to get the exact shape that I wanted lol

Again, thanks everyone
sigh.gif

Shadow

Wow! What a great color on you! After seeing your pics I want to run out and get it for myself. Like some others have said, I'd try using a shadestick underneath and see if it helps.

hotpink1326

Hey Dee!!! I miss seeing your posts... You are so pretty & talented
tong.gif
Your posts make me smile
smiles.gif
Looks lovely as always m'dear!!!