A Muse's First Sell-Out

Lady_MAC

On the first day I bought the fluidlines and two Shooting Stars. On Saturday I went back to check out how much they have in stock and they only had 5 Shooting Starts and two New Weeds...wow! You bet your booty I put the New Weeds on hold along with another Shooting Star. I'm just dying over SS, it's just too beautiful.

I'm sad that all of the l/s and l/g looked like crap on me
ssad.gif

jess98765

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
wow that is fast. My counter still has the whole lure collection;/

I know what you mean, my stores also stock the full sundressing collection also.. :confused:

Ms. Z

I'm not surprised; this is the only e/s I purchased from this collection. I wore it this weekend & I love it!

lola336

i went yesterday...i got the last heat/element and they didnt have any more of the pesonal one...and i was like ..eh im not gonna like it..but i tested the black..and i love it..lmao. now i want it..hahaha..so sick. now im mad its sold out. she said that usually if it goes that fast they get more in..but we'll see. grr..now im on a mission..hehehe....

Marcita

At Nordstrom Heat/Element sold out first. At the MAC store it was Burning Ambition/? that sold out first.

Shooting Star is dark and not everyone is suited for it. Heat/Element surprised me that it sold out so quickly.

sigwing

I got my Heat/Element today and after swatching it and then trying it on, I ordered another while I still could on the MAC site! You can't just look at it and know how this will apply....it's an incredible e/s! I'm going to try to get a backup of the brown one, too.

VeronikaJ

What is popular is not necessarily what will sell out first. MAC receives different quantities of each new item, so what's sold out first is not a good gauge of what is the most popular. For example, a store could have received 100 bright side/gallery gal duos and only 40 persona/screen vinyl duos and what is actually selling better is the bright side/gallery gal but we, as consumers, don't realize that because persona/screen vinyl sells out first because there was so much more available.
I think these two collections in general will just fly off the shelf, this is exactly what MAC addicts love!

Wontpayretail23

So I see all 3 MSF are sold out on the website now. I'm not suprized. I bought all the duos and I love them because I don't have to think about color matching. I bought a back up of Illusionary/Burning Ambition. Which was the 2nd duo to sell out on the MAC website.

pugmommy7

i just saw that theyare gone too! well that was a bit slower than i had predicted. glad i got mine.
i was perusing the for sale/swap page and saw msf's for sale for $30+ again already:roll:

DOLLface

When I went to the counter earlier in the week the MUA said that Ciao, Manhattan l/g went first, then the Heat/Element min. e/s. I wasn't suprised because it never fails that I go and they're out of the LE products that I want. I did have some luck because they hadn't sold out of 15 Minutes yet.