A worm found in the brain from unclean hands or pork

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnowMomo
I thought that was really cool also, NutMeg >.>
I'm a vegetarian and I was my hands often, so I only need to worry about actual brain tumors, not worms...

If you eat out and the food handlers are carless then it can be transferred to you. Even if you eat in...

The reason why I posted this is because it needs to be known that you aren't immune. Sadly I am really pissed about the peanut contamination but before that there was tomato issues, and even before that spinach was affected. I seriously think our food safety needs to be reworked.

I don't mind worms, I used to farm them to feed to my mini turtle. But I sure as heck don't want them in my brain, I have enough issues up in there without some lil guy nosing around.
nope.gif

user79

OMG EWWWWWWWWWWWW

Gah.

I got the creepy crawlies.

I still eat my steak rare tho.
tong.gif
I wash my hands a lot tho.

Willa

I didnt watch...i H A T E worms!!!
By chance, I like my meat well-done

Should I take a look at the video... mmm
nope.gif

allthatgl1tt3rs

sick.gif
Ugh gross, gross, gross, gross, GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I remember watching a House episode (fictional I know, but the cases are based on real illnesses/diseases) where one woman was dying because she had caught a worm that made its way to her brain - all from undercooked ham!
I totally freaked because I LOVE ham and eat it all the time.

The other thing is: yes, when WILL people learn that hand hygiene isn't just for laughs?! Why do they think that since soap was invented hospitals became cleaner, safer places and disease was kept under control?! I remember a few years ago a girl looked at me like I was a total freak for washing my hands once in a public bathroom! She thought she was the hottest thing that ever walked but I thought not if you think it's okay running your hands over your face and hair after you've gone to the loo/touched everything everyone else with germy hands touched!

I won't sit on public loo seats anymore (I crouch lol!!) since I heard about a guy who got worms in his intestines! It's rare but it is possible to catch them from sitting on a loo if someone who suffers from them uses it beforehand and the eggs in their doodah end up on the loo seat. I freaked out when my sister told me how it came out his rear end one day when he went to the loo - infinitely
throwup.gif

Latest posts