Aaaaahhhh I'm moving to TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!

pumpkincat210

Ahhh! I love San Antonio. It has all the amenities of a big city, but it's still not too big to be overwhelmed. There are a lot of historical things and tourist-y things to do. Malls, waterparks, sea world, natural caves, six flags, haunted hotels, restaraunts, the riverwalk, (the alamo!)... There are lots of hills and interesting scenery/architecture and it's very dry but not a desert.
You gotta check out the riverwalk. It snakes through downtown and has little shops and restaraunts and is connected to a mall and marriot hotel. True there are lots of tourists, but if you go on a day that isn't too hot, its very lovely to have a drink and people watch.
And of course they have a mac store and lots of counters.
San Antonio is a really fun place to be, it's about 3 hours from houston and we go there sometimes to play.

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
Ahhh! I love San Antonio. It has all the amenities of a big city, but it's still not too big to be overwhelmed. There are a lot of historical things and tourist-y things to do. Malls, waterparks, sea world, natural caves, six flags, haunted hotels, restaraunts, the riverwalk, (the alamo!)... There are lots of hills and interesting scenery/architecture and it's very dry but not a desert.
You gotta check out the riverwalk. It snakes through downtown and has little shops and restaraunts and is connected to a mall and marriot hotel. True there are lots of tourists, but if you go on a day that isn't too hot, its very lovely to have a drink and people watch.
And of course they have a mac store and lots of counters.
San Antonio is a really fun place to be, it's about 3 hours from houston and we go there sometimes to play.

I know I will love San Antonio.
smiles.gif
I have been there once about 6 years ago for only 2 or 3 days. I did the whole tourist thing, The Alamo, Riverwalk, etc. I looooved it all.
th_DANCE.gif

Its good to hear that I will be in living in dry heat. Ugh. Louisiana heat was torture to me!

concertina

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
That was very helpful! Thank you so much! Do you know how big the Sephora is?

I'm excited!

Well, its certainly not the biggest Sephora I've ever been to, but it has most of their major lines and big sellers. Its sort of like a medium size, if that helps lol!

But there is another Sephora at La Cantera that I haven't been to yet. But since it's at the fancy new place to shop, I imagine its pretty damn big!

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by concertina
Well, its certainly not the biggest Sephora I've ever been to, but it has most of their major lines and big sellers. Its sort of like a medium size, if that helps lol!

But there is another Sephora at La Cantera that I haven't been to yet. But since it's at the fancy new place to shop, I imagine its pretty damn big!

thmbup.gif
Oh you are so nice! Do you mind if I PM you if I have anymore questions?

concertina

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
thmbup.gif
Oh you are so nice! Do you mind if I PM you if I have anymore questions?

Not at all! PM away!
smiles.gif