Accessory Freaks.....how do you store all that stuff?

HeavenLeiBlu

That's really neat how you do your bracelets, Smokin' Jo! I don't have a lot of bangles, but now that you've given me an idea, I won't be afraid to buy more now!

spectrolite

This is what I'm using for my earrings. We had them at work for our jewelery displays and I liked it so much I got one for myself. You can find this type of thing at a store that sells fittings and shop supplies. Usually there are heaps of great things in those places. It has 3 tiers and you can also use it for necklaces, pendants and bracelets. The bars are not permanently attached, you just need to lift them off. I'm thinking of getting another one because I ran out of room and I have even more earrings...It's my 2nd addiction after Mac
smiles.gif

earrings-1.jpg

Smokin' Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
That's really neat how you do your bracelets, Smokin' Jo! I don't have a lot of bangles, but now that you've given me an idea, I won't be afraid to buy more now!

You are sooo welcome!

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
This is what I'm using for my earrings. We had them at work for our jewelery displays and I liked it so much I got one for myself. You can find this type of thing at a store that sells fittings and shop supplies. Usually there are heaps of great things in those places. It has 3 tiers and you can also use it for necklaces, pendants and bracelets. The bars are not permanently attached, you just need to lift them off. I'm thinking of getting another one because I ran out of room and I have even more earrings...It's my 2nd addiction after Mac
smiles.gif

earrings-1.jpg

Can that be ordered online? This is exactly the type of thing I'm looking for!

Smokin' Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Good Lord, chick! That looks like a boutique display!
thmbup.gif

yes.gif
thats everyone's response when they see it in person...lol

This pic is inside a wardrobe door - but its 18 months old (don't ask why I have 18 month old inside wardrobe door pics to hand) - so now each hook is loaded with about 4 times as much in the way of glittery things.

Similar one for bangles and bracelets on an another wardrobe...

I think its worryingly too organised though - needs less organisation and more passion
smiles.gif

544761623_70ad3130b3.jpg

User49

I'm not really an earring girl! I like big chunky stuff like necklaces, rings and bracelets!
yahoo.gif
I keep all my bracelets and hairbands in these seaweed wicker baskets from Tesco's Home Department and put those in a ikea storage organizer in my wardrobe. I keep my rings in a little lace basket thing that my Nana bought me and I keep my necklaces on a customized wooden hanger that I just decorated with an old checkered shirt (which is great for putting earrings on and hair accessories, while the necklaces hang around the neck and on the bar across the bottom...)
kissy.gif

IMG_0316.jpg
IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg
IMG_0322.jpg
IMG_0319.jpg
IMG_0320.jpg

mommys-makeup

i store all my costume jewelry on a book case that i bought, and i bought some fluffy furry fabric at walmart, and cut them in exact size of the bookcase shelfs and i have all the necklaces lined side by side, same with bracelets and rings etc. the more clunky necklaces i hung on my wall. (will add pix later)