Added Lipsticks, blush, more pics, palette. :)

Kathytoo

I have decided to sell off my entire collection. I have fb under redwings57 on ebay, have sold here, and was ladymc on makeupalley. Please bear with me as I try to get it all listed.

Shipping to the US only at this time. Price does not include shipping. I will hold for 24 hrs

MAC 15 pan palette, filled with green shades...pans and depots. Humid, Swimming, Bio-green, and Sprout are sold Palette + 11 shadows $60 includes shipping.
2c10be4d_green.jpg
e7917663_green2.jpg

MAC mineralize blush brand new in boxes $20
Nuance *sold*
Gleeful *sold*
Warm Soul
a912bf2f_blush.jpg

MAC eyeshadows all in box, new or 98% full. Now $7

Beaded SOLD
Vex
Shroom SOLD
Olive Groove SOLD
Wishful
Meadow
Daisychain SOLD
Tempting SOLD
Swinging SOLD
Venus SOLD
Discrete
Sundown (early release of Glama ray) Says sample on the box. Full size.
Glare SOLD
Naked Lunch SOLD
d0136345_mac2.jpg

No box $5
Beauty Sleep sold
Arena
Anti-establishment sold
Metamorph
Soba sold
Atlas
Go
Swan Lake sold
Steep
Look See
Mulch
Mulch dip
Club sold
Malt
Nylon sold
Jest sold
Bronze
Krisp
Sable sold
Gleam (marked sample) sold
Lightshade sold
Knight Divine sold
Steamy sold
Suede sold
Slip Pink sold
Relaxing sold
Goldmine sold
bd9ea4d0_mac1.jpg

Palettes $35 New/swatched Now $30
Sultress Eyes...Aria has dip $25 Now $20*sold*
Tempt Me Swatched, no dips $20
Liza Eyes AM Swatched no dips $20
Eye Shadow X4 Orb, Trax, Patina, Shale MAC pkg $15
Pandemonium eyes swatched in box $20
Pleat 6 cool swatched no box $30 sold
Intriguing Scarlett 6 warm swatched no box $30 sold
Shademates 6 cool slight dip in Seedy pearl $25 Now $20 *sold*

a9b20eb1_palettes2.jpg

676dca5c_palettes.jpg

Hollidazzle Neutral swatched in box $35 (2003) sold
Shademates warm swatched still in box $20 (2003)

fbcc0a8c_2003.jpg

Blush duos maybe 1X in box $25
Goldenkitty/Primpin' sold
Pinkerpeach/Trustfund
420c841f_gold.jpg

I also have 10 eyeshadows that are vintage from when MAC first came out. They have the raised MAC lettering on the side. They are all full except Vex, which is about 30% left, free with a purchase, and pink freeze is broke, free with purchase. They are Picadilly, (sold) Frill, Greystone, (Fringe*sold*), Sketch*sold*, Camel*sold*, Electra,and Satin Taupe. $10 each I also have an original in Clue, and Fake.
bdb2dc69_mac4.jpg
86e0460a_mac5.jpg
b06eff17_mac8.jpg

Updated. Will be adding more this week. Thank you for looking. It's good to be back!

Last edited:

Kathytoo

All items that were bought today & paid for, will be shipped in the morning. You should have your tracking number from paypal. Anybody else...it will ship, possibly tomorrow or Friday morning. Thank you so much. Since I can't post pics and have no idea why (I asked), I have been sending pics to pm's when requested! Have a great night! :)

ninjakotte

Which eyeshadows are left? Looking for a few greens and "colorfull" colors. Would you consider selling some from the 15 pallet?

Kathytoo

Unless it says pend or sold...it's available. Which ones were you interested in,...in the palette.

ninjakotte

These. The ones marked in pink, and maybe the ones marked with purple and other greens/pinks

Kathytoo

The top graph is the colors. You are looking at Humid, Sprout, Swimming, Bio green, and UD Acid Rain...going from top to bottom....and the possibles are Unkown and Juxt. You have a ? on one more. Pm ing you.

ahoythere

FABULOUS SELLER! Items are in great shape, everything was packed carefully and shipped immediately, and all communication was kind and friendly. I'll be back! ;)

Latest posts