aegean vs. parrot

ladybugz07

PRETTY PLEASE - If anyone has Parrot & Smashbox smashing Digital, could you please post swatches??? I'm particularly interested in this one, since it can fit in my 15pan...
smiles.gif

Endit

Maybe you guys know about this, but anyways, I found this over at livejournal (click it for the full picture, it's big too):

Colorqueen

For whatever it is worth, I have been using a pigment version of Parrot for close to 20 years- Stagelight has one called blue green.

It is more shimmery than parrot, and I will have to take a photo for you and post it soon.

I prefer the flakier texture of the older formula of MAC pigment so was hoping they would get smart and make parrot color in their pigment. That formulation makes the metallic type sheen that I love.

Since that has not happened, I use the Stagelight version from stagelightcosmetics.com which I have had for many years. I know that they still have it.

This stuff is finer like the more recent formulation of MAC pigments like Fairylite and the newer colors which are finer and more powdery, but it still has decent shimmer.

Jessica

Does anyone have Sea Me, Tilt and Parrot? I would love to see a photo of these posted together. I have Tilt and Parrot, but no Sea Me....I swapped it.