Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh toddlers and mac

Lapis

My daughter killed my bright future
cry.gif

It's not salvageable!!! it's in the carpet, all over her dolls and her
cry.gif
and of course it's sold out online and the 2 counters that are nearby
ssad.gif

And yes it's my fault I was going to depot came down stairs and started to do something, she went for a toy and the pots were close to her little grubby fingers so she played with the first one she could get her hands on
ssad.gif

TISH1124

Oh I bet the dolls were so pretty in all their bright yellow
sneaky.gif

If I go to the mall next week I will take a peek for one

Lapis

Thanks Robby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Oh I bet the dolls were so pretty in all their bright yellow
sneaky.gif

If I go to the mall next week I will take a peek for one

Yes Addy esp seemed to like the addition
tong.gif
it was a bit too much on the bitty twin and hello kitty is having a bath as I type, lol

If you find it I'll love you forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
have you tried calling other mac to see if they have it in stock.

I called everything that is within a comfy drive range, all sold out.
Everything else is 1.5 to 4 hours away
nope.gif

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
My Dillards has tons she said

OMG you have just secured my love for ever and ever
th_DANCE.gif

TISH1124

I will get by there one day this week she is holding one for me...but she had like 50 so we're good

MissResha

dang that sucks, but is so cute and funny at the same time. and tish is such a sweetypie. this is one of the many reasons i adore her.

joey444

Oh no!! Don't worry, my Hello Kitty lipstick and lipgloss doesn't belong to me anymore, they are both in my daughter's "purse"...lol...

Tish, you're awsome!!!

TISH1124

Thanks ladies....But Lapis just found one close to home.......so I have saved major money by not having to step foot in MAC this week....that may make my husband happy!!!

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey444
Oh no!! Don't worry, my Hello Kitty lipstick and lipgloss doesn't belong to me anymore, they are both in my daughter's "purse"...lol...

Tish, you're awsome!!!

don't even joke about it, she's 2 and holds her lips for lipglass, I foresee having to lock down my makeup in the future

Tish is a sweetie
winks.gif

II3rinII

for future reference, you can always call mac and order over the phone. we do send sales all the time, you have a to pay a flat $7 shipping fee, but itll save you in gas so you dont have to travel 1-2 hours to find something. we did a replenishment order, so we are actually getting more bright future in. stores (not counters) can actually re-order LE items, if they are still "on counter".

lizzymcfizzy

LOL. note to self - keep my makeup away from my 2 year old!! we have been having teaparties with the dollies and she loves getting her hair blowdried after a wash. Her first haircut she sat still for 15 minutes looking in the mirror while they cut her hair!! such a girl!

But how awesome is it going to be when they are old enough to teach them how to use makeup and start them with the good stuff!