Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh toddlers and mac

ForgetRegret

Lapis...at least you have a two year old...GIRL. She's got an excuse to want to play with mommy's makeup. Someone explain to me how a 6 month old little boy manages to get my Show Orchid (!!!!!!!!!!) lipstick open, and proceed to try and suck on it like a bottle?! OMG...the whole thing is just dead...it wasn't twisted ALL the way down, so he pretty much bit off the top of it (which thankfully he decided tasted like crap, so he spit it out...but it was funny cuz he looked like he was wearing lipstick...HA!), and then just sat there playing with it, apparently, cuz he jammed his little fingers in there, must've been sucking on it more, cuz there was baby drool inside the tube, in the giant hole he had created in the lipstick. ...and this happened all in a matter of 45-60 seconds when I had to go potty.
weeping.gif
Now I'll never find my Show Orchid again, without paying ridiculous prices for it.

ForgetRegret

LOL it's ok...I have a hundred other hot pink lipsticks...besides, maybe this is a sign that he's going to be creative, and maybe be a makeup artist...he'll be doing a better job at my makeup by the time he's 10, than I do now...hahaha
Also, I'd just like to add that I completely blame MissChievous for my Show Orchid obsession...I saw her wearing it in the 'how to wear hot pink lipstick...' pictures...and decided I must have it. hehe.

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetRegret
LOL it's ok...I have a hundred other hot pink lipsticks...besides, maybe this is a sign that he's going to be creative, and maybe be a makeup artist...he'll be doing a better job at my makeup by the time he's 10, than I do now...hahaha
Also, I'd just like to add that I completely blame MissChievous for my Show Orchid obsession...I saw her wearing it in the 'how to wear hot pink lipstick...' pictures...and decided I must have it. hehe.

They have show orchid on the pro site, so you could call them and order it.

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetRegret
Lapis...at least you have a two year old...GIRL. She's got an excuse to want to play with mommy's makeup. Someone explain to me how a 6 month old little boy manages to get my Show Orchid (!!!!!!!!!!) lipstick open, and proceed to try and suck on it like a bottle?! OMG...the whole thing is just dead...it wasn't twisted ALL the way down, so he pretty much bit off the top of it (which thankfully he decided tasted like crap, so he spit it out...but it was funny cuz he looked like he was wearing lipstick...HA!), and then just sat there playing with it, apparently, cuz he jammed his little fingers in there, must've been sucking on it more, cuz there was baby drool inside the tube, in the giant hole he had created in the lipstick. ...and this happened all in a matter of 45-60 seconds when I had to go potty.
weeping.gif
Now I'll never find my Show Orchid again, without paying ridiculous prices for it.

awww hugs
LOL truthfully the time it takes to pee for a mother is very short however for a child that time is multiplied times 100 and they can do unbelievable things in that time.
My dd can clean out her book shelves, climb on top of the fridge!! move the gates and get up the stairs and get into the bedrooms in the time it takes me to pee
shockt.gif

It's disturbing