All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation and Soft Velvet Loose Powder -New for Spring 2015

starletta8

Oh no! I think someone else had said they had a similar reaction. I'm going to try to get a generous sample before I commit to the full-size.
It saddens me.

I'm going to keep it around for the times that I have a special event that I don't care what my skin looks like the following few days.

Ernie

The Luminous foundation is nothing but LOVE. Wow! It literally feels like nothing is on my face. I used to use MAC's Studio Sculpt and would notice by the end of the day that my nose was greasy, not the case at all with this new foundation. Can't say enough good things about it!
I was using studio sculpt too, now I love the Nars, my shade is Siberia! I did get a few samples from Sephora before committing to the full size, no issues at all.

javadoo

I adore this new NARS foundation!
I was using Revlon Colorstay, which worked fine but was nothing special. This new NARS foundation is definitely something special.

voguestoxic

I just returned this to sephora, I found that it really needed a lot of work before hand. Definitely clung to any little bit of dry I had. :( I really really wanted to like it

alexisweaver

I just returned this to sephora, I found that it really needed a lot of work before hand. Definitely clung to any little bit of dry I had. :( I really really wanted to like it
Aww that sucks! I really love it. I just use MAC's prep+prime first and then I'm set to go. Even though you can and are supposed to apply it by hand, I still use a brush and it feels great! What kind of prep did you do beforehand?

JenCali

I really wanted to like this foundation! Really one drop is all you need, it has nice semi matt finish good coverage and lasts all day. Unfortunately it accentuates bumps and flaky patches on my skin! My husband actually commented how bad my skin looked with this foundation on

jenise

I really wanted to like this foundation! Really one drop is all you need, it has nice semi matt finish good coverage and lasts all day. Unfortunately it accentuates bumps and flaky patches on my skin! My husband actually commented how bad my skin looked with this foundation on
yeah same thing happened to me. it looked fine from far away but up close--- terrible!!! you could see every single indentation! I really loved the finish too

laurennnxox

I've been reallllly loving this foundation when paired with Tom Ford's Illuminating Primer base. It makes it so natural and flawless! My other foundations/primers have been getting no love this week!

brittbby

I've been reallllly loving this foundation when paired with Tom Ford's Illuminating Primer base. It makes it so natural and flawless! My other foundations/primers have been getting no love this week! 
I use the same combo! Gorgeous! I've also been using the charlotte tilbury primer under and it's equally as stunning!

pinkcrush

How's the wear on oily/combo??
Well... It wears very nicely except for my t zone area... U can literally fry an egg on my nose when I don't use my Nars Pro-Prime Oil-Free Pore Refining primer, and even then I need to run my powder brush over it to absorb the grease at least every 2 hrs or so or else lol... I use more Sheer Glow for coverage per use yes, but there is far less maintenance required...

Monsy

You should try clarins lotus oil for oily skin. It is used overnight and will help your skin produce less oil.

Monsy

the idea is that when you apply oil your skin gets a "message" that there is enough oil on the surface and to stop producing more
I know so many women who have been using this for decades a love it
http://www.clarinsusa.com/en/lotus-face-treatment-oil/C010401003.html

xfarrax

have been loving this foundation recently, paired with charlotte tilbury wonderglow primer it makes my skin look amazing, been setting under the eyes and around the face with a combo of guerlain pressed meteorites and chanel vitalumiere powder ( very light dusting)

brittbby

have been loving this foundation recently, paired with charlotte tilbury wonderglow primer it makes my skin look amazing, been setting under the eyes and around the face with a combo of guerlain pressed meteorites and chanel vitalumiere powder ( very light dusting)
The CT Wonderglow is gorgeous! I agree! My favorite primer

ginestra213

I finally got my hands on a sample of the luminous weightless foundation in Santa Fe, and not only is it the PERFECT color match (perfect... never had such a good match!!!), but I also find it to be really nice wearing. I have dryer skin that I moisturize generously (allllllll the time) and I haven't had any problems. Also no oxidizing (but I've never had anything do that, except once). I love the finish too, I don't even need a powder!! Can't wait to buy the full size.

mel33t

You should try clarins lotus oil for oily skin. It is used overnight and will help your skin produce less oil. 
I'm going to try that in my tzone! Thank you :) I have dry skin all over but lately have been quite oily on my forehead and nose.

Monsy

You sound more like dehydrated than dry. You are probably over drying your skin with aggressive products that's why It's producing more oil
for you would be better to try blue orchid oil it re-balances oil production in dehydrated skin

mel33t

You sound more like dehydrated than dry. You are probably over drying your skin with aggressive products that's why It's producing more oil  for you would be better to try blue orchid oil it re-balances oil production in dehydrated skin
Thank you!! Monsy you are really so helpful :hug:

Latest posts