All Things Beautylish

Sabrunka

They wouldn't let you return them!? :( I thought that you could return up to 14 days regardless of issue except you just have to pay return shipping (which is annoying, but, better than taking a big hit on the glosses)

When my package comes, I'll let you know how I like the foundation! I need to chill my buying because I also sprung for the VV Holy Grail palette (1,000% succumbed to the hype...lol) But found it annoying that they're only starting to ship out on 3/10-3/12... lol. I'll be getting this BL package before that, and I bought it on 03/03! Man, fast shipping is so rewarding.

I got it directly from Natasha Denona's website so no returns on there! Plus it would be expensive to send back to Israel, lol! And yah I keep buying stuff and I really need to chill out. I'm waiting for CT's magic foundation and that magic eye pen to arrive tomorrow, as well as two styling products by Show Beauty. Lol.

Icecaramellatte

Oh yikes :/ Crap. I just placed and order for two, I had seen swatches of them on a youtube video. There really aren't a lot of good swatches out there. I'm sorry you didn't like them! My fingers are crossed now.

I also asked them to add in a sample of the magic foundation! can't wait to try it.

Nordies had a GWP for samples of Magic foundation. You had to put in a code but there were 3 or 4 choices for a set of 3 samples in a shade range. Check the GWP section. I think you had to spend $50 in beauty or fragrance to qualify.

Haven

I am debating about the newly released ND products. I love her eye shadows, but I have found some of her other products meh. More specifically not a fan of her face/foundation/glow products.

Also do they plan on selling individual lipsticks? Not a big lip palette fan - for everyday personal use.

laurennnxox

I don't know if I'll order a blush right now. I may wait a week or two and see if there are swatches out there.

Mine comes thursday, I'll upload swatches! I scoured the internet for any type of photo and found one of the duo I ordered. Fingers crossed that I like it.

I am debating about the newly released ND products. I love her eye shadows, but I have found some of her other products meh. More specifically not a fan of her face/foundation/glow products.

Also do they plan on selling individual lipsticks? Not a big lip palette fan - for everyday personal use.

I have her foundation and never reach for it, it breaks up badly around my nose. Sadly, I waited too long to return to beautylish... :( I do really like her highlight though, I use it all the time. I also like mixing it with other highlights! Or even layering over a CP cream highlight for super intensity when I'm going out. I was wondering the same about actual lipsticks! Kind of disappointed they weren't on there.

I got it directly from Natasha Denona's website so no returns on there! Plus it would be expensive to send back to Israel, lol! And yah I keep buying stuff and I really need to chill out. I'm waiting for CT's magic foundation and that magic eye pen to arrive tomorrow, as well as two styling products by Show Beauty. Lol.

I have no idea why this quoted SO out of order.. lmao. And ohh! man that really sucks. :/ I hope I like mine. I like pale glosses if they're sheerer (for layering) but if these are as pigmented as I've been seeing in YT videos then I better pray they don't give me powdered sugar looking lips. LOL! My samples of the foundation come thursday, soo excited!

Nordies had a GWP for samples of Magic foundation. You had to put in a code but there were 3 or 4 choices for a set of 3 samples in a shade range. Check the GWP section. I think you had to spend $50 in beauty or fragrance to qualify.
Thank you!! I'll have to check this out. :)

laurennnxox

You weren't kidding about the glosses. They're terrible. :( I got #20 and #3 (I think) And they look really nice in the tube but are soo pasty light-- and I like milky glosses sometimes. I think the problem is that they're so opaque that they're streaky and just too much. I'm going to be returning both and just getting more Buxom glosses instead (my fave!) Sooo disappointing.

Sabrunka

You weren't kidding about the glosses. They're terrible. :( I got #20 and #3 (I think) And they look really nice in the tube but are soo pasty light-- and I like milky glosses sometimes. I think the problem is that they're so opaque that they're streaky and just too much. I'm going to be returning both and just getting more Buxom glosses instead (my fave!) Sooo disappointing.

Aw man, so sad they didn't work for you either :( It's weird how they all end up looking pasty on the lips. I wanted to cry when I put them on and looked in the mirror. I looked like a 90's hooker.

laurennnxox

Aw man, so sad they didn't work for you either :( It's weird how they all end up looking pasty on the lips. I wanted to cry when I put them on and looked in the mirror. I looked like a 90's hooker.

If they were more sheer, they would have been workable. They're definitely going back. I agree, they were quite unflattering. LOL at 90's hooker, though. I did look closer to it too.

Haven

Has anyone seen swatches of the ND lip products sold on beautylish? More specifically the lipstick palettes..

I would like like to see actual swatches and not promo swatches on beautylish.

Sabrunka

Has anyone seen swatches of the ND lip products sold on beautylish? More specifically the lipstick palettes..

I would like like to see actual swatches and not promo swatches on beautylish.

I have two of the lipsticks, Mahogany and Medium Smokey Rose. I feel like the swatches found online are NOT accurate at all. My mahogany was no where near what mahogany should look like. It was like a pale rosey color. My medium smokey rose was fairly true to color, but honestly it looked identical on my lips as mahogany did. I wasn't very impressed with them, mostly because of the colors and also because one smelled nice like vanilla and the other smelled like plastic. Oh and the packaging is very cheap.

GreenEyedAllie

I have two of the lipsticks, Mahogany and Medium Smokey Rose. I feel like the swatches found online are NOT accurate at all. My mahogany was no where near what mahogany should look like. It was like a pale rosey color. My medium smokey rose was fairly true to color, but honestly it looked identical on my lips as mahogany did. I wasn't very impressed with them, mostly because of the colors and also because one smelled nice like vanilla and the other smelled like plastic. Oh and the packaging is very cheap.

That seems to be the consensus on ND stuff. I don't care, generally (even though I LOVE luxe packaging), but not at her prices. I may still get #2 5-palette eventually, but I've honestly lost interest in ND for now. Seems over-hyped and over-priced for the most part.

Sabrunka

That seems to be the consensus on ND stuff. I don't care, generally (even though I LOVE luxe packaging), but not at her prices. I may still get #2 5-palette eventually, but I've honestly lost interest in ND for now. Seems over-hyped and over-priced for the most part.

I don't usually care either, but the lipsticks are literally rattling in their cases. I mean, I can hear and feel the bullet moving whenever I'm handling the lipstick. It's also a VERY light, cheap plastic which they used, and when you spin your lipstick up, it feels like the mechanism will break. I also lost all interest. The only things I've been truly happy with have been the eyeshadows, blushes and a few of her brushes. I ended up selling my foundation, primer and highlighters because even though they initially looked good, the foundation starting wearing off after a few hours, and I found that when I layered her highlighters (which is recommended in some of her videos), after a few hours, they began to separate on my skin! It looked patchy and VERY very strange! They were okay individually (well mostly the powder one, as the cream one would wipe off if you accidentally touched it on your face) but eh, nah... I'm over it now lol.

GreenEyedAllie

I don't usually care either, but the lipsticks are literally rattling in their cases. I mean, I can hear and feel the bullet moving whenever I'm handling the lipstick. It's also a VERY light, cheap plastic which they used, and when you spin your lipstick up, it feels like the mechanism will break. I also lost all interest. The only things I've been truly happy with have been the eyeshadows, blushes and a few of her brushes. I ended up selling my foundation, primer and highlighters because even though they initially looked good, the foundation starting wearing off after a few hours, and I found that when I layered her highlighters (which is recommended in some of her videos), after a few hours, they began to separate on my skin! It looked patchy and VERY very strange! They were okay individually (well mostly the powder one, as the cream one would wipe off if you accidentally touched it on your face) but eh, nah... I'm over it now lol.

Yikes! Well, I'm glad you still like her powder products. I'm sure I will get around to it eventually, haha. :)

Shars

Wow!! I guess this is one time I'm gratefully I waited out the storm!

Haven

Sounds like the ND lipsticks should be a skip. I got one of the blush palettes and one gloss, but I haven't tried them yet. Been to busy to experiment with new stuff. I have been using my well worn in basics.

MACGirl13

Anyone have any thoughts on By Terry products? I have been researching this brand, but not a lot of reviews. I would be curious who has tried it/using it and what you recommend.

Sabrunka

Anyone have any thoughts on By Terry products? I have been researching this brand, but not a lot of reviews. I would be curious who has tried it/using it and what you recommend.

I have used their baume de rose and it's great for dry lips!

boschicka

I like the Ombre Blackstar shadow sticks. I also have and like a few of the blushes, but they are way overpriced, so I would skip them.

Latest posts