All Things Beautylish

Haven

I am so sorry at such a terrible experience! I'm glad it's finally on its way to you. I hope you find it amazing and worth it!

Thanks! I got my palette, and it looks amazing.

I think that I was stressed because of the price. When something is so $$ you want to know exactly when it ships, etc. I have gotten multiple apologetic emails from beautylish in the last 24 hours. I still am a fan of beautylish - unless something like this happens again.

Sabrunka

I'm debating whether or not to get palette #5... Hmm. There's some colors in there that I LOVE but I really don't neeeeed another eyeshadow palette right now. Hrm.

GreenEyedAllie

Thanks! I got my palette, and it looks amazing.

I think that I was stressed because of the price. When something is so $$ you want to know exactly when it ships, etc. I have gotten multiple apologetic emails from beautylish in the last 24 hours. I still am a fan of beautylish - unless something like this happens again.

I understand completely! I'm surprised apologies are all they've offered. Hopefully they understanding they're 'on notice' with you and do not make anymore mistakes like that anytime soon.

I'm debating whether or not to get palette #5... Hmm. There's some colors in there that I LOVE but I really don't neeeeed another eyeshadow palette right now. Hrm.

That's me and the #2. I think I'm actually going to wait since they're perm, and I am happy using what I have currently. The gorgeousness calls to me, though...

Alysse011

Their customer service sounds amazing

It really is amazing. I made my first order from them recently and was blown away by the little things they do. Also, unlike some other companies, their 2 day shipping is actual and true 2 day shipping.

Im eager to hear how everyone likes their ND palettes!

nt234

Use what you have! You've probably got dupes somewhere in your stash.
I caved and got the palette with Calypso Blue in it. I originally talked myself into just purchasing the single, but it would've been $34 (shipping included) vs $48 for the five shade palette... So I talked myself into just going for the palette. *Facepalm* I hope it lives up to its reputation!

Antigone

I was contemplating on getting the Koh Den Go foundation and wanted to get the free shipping but was apprehensive to spend $100 usd...then I found out Beautylish has flexible payments. What an enabler!

deedrr

Ok so I finally got all my items from the orders I placed with natasha denona! I copied this look from the video that Natasha Denona has up on Youtube, I think it’s her basic glow look. All Natasha Denona items I used in my photos are ones from that tutorial. Maybe next time I'll apply some concealer under my eyes and wear a peachy neutral lip! I used her glow foundation in shade 20, cream glow 01, powder glow 01, moonstone eyeshadow and blush duo in #10. I'm also wearing guerlain bronzer and tarte mascara!

View attachment 51639
View attachment 51640
View attachment 51641

Ugh! All sideways, wtf... Sorry lol. This time I applied the foundation with the natasha denona brush #19 and it's much better than applying with a beautyblender!
That looks amazing on you. It looked awful on me. Turned me into a giant greaseball.

deedrr

I added the #8 palette to my bag, but I actually want the #2. I am so sad they don't have that one for today. I'm just going to wait and enjoy all the lovely pics I hope you ladies will share. #8 looks pretty, but it also looks SUPER shimmery (and I like shimmer/glitter). I wish it had one matte like #2.
Same story for me. I wish I had waited and just gotten the 2. 8 is just so metallic! What did you think of it? Did you end up getting 2?

Ingenue

I didn't care for it. No coverage and it felt greasy all day. I looked like I was sweating.

Oh God ME TOO! Okay, I thought it was just me. Ugh. I looked so greasy like I had a layer of Vaseline sitting on top of my skin.

DILLIGAF

They are doing a conference call with Natasha Denona on 3/8/16 @ 12pm EST. Curious if anyone here will be attending.

laurennnxox

They are doing a conference call with Natasha Denona on 3/8/16 @ 12pm EST. Curious if anyone here will be attending.

I saw that email! I won't be, but I'll be picking up some of her full line when it launches today on beautylish. Thinking of 1 blush duo and 2 glosses- I'm not sure yet. :)

Sabrunka

I saw that email! I won't be, but I'll be picking up some of her full line when it launches today on beautylish. Thinking of 1 blush duo and 2 glosses- I'm not sure yet. :)

Be careful with the glosses. I got a couple (liyans rose and antique rose) and was really upset with how they were. They were SO PALE and I seriously looked like one of those chicks from the 90's who wore like, ivory colored lipstick. The one was like an electric violet. Ugh.

laurennnxox

Be careful with the glosses. I got a couple (liyans rose and antique rose) and was really upset with how they were. They were SO PALE and I seriously looked like one of those chicks from the 90's who wore like, ivory colored lipstick. The one was like an electric violet. Ugh.

Oh yikes :/ Crap. I just placed and order for two, I had seen swatches of them on a youtube video. There really aren't a lot of good swatches out there. I'm sorry you didn't like them! My fingers are crossed now.

I also asked them to add in a sample of the magic foundation! can't wait to try it.

Sabrunka

Oh yikes :/ Crap. I just placed and order for two, I had seen swatches of them on a youtube video. There really aren't a lot of good swatches out there. I'm sorry you didn't like them! My fingers are crossed now.

I also asked them to add in a sample of the magic foundation! can't wait to try it.

At least you can return if they're bad! I couldn't, even though I told ND's customer service that the colors weren't accurate. I got that "screens are all different" bs. Right. I use 4 different computer/phone screens and they all looked the same. Oh well. And I hope you like the foundation! I'm getting mine in the mail tomorrow :D.

laurennnxox

At least you can return if they're bad! I couldn't, even though I told ND's customer service that the colors weren't accurate. I got that "screens are all different" bs. Right. I use 4 different computer/phone screens and they all looked the same. Oh well. And I hope you like the foundation! I'm getting mine in the mail tomorrow :D.

They wouldn't let you return them!? :( I thought that you could return up to 14 days regardless of issue except you just have to pay return shipping (which is annoying, but, better than taking a big hit on the glosses)

When my package comes, I'll let you know how I like the foundation! I need to chill my buying because I also sprung for the VV Holy Grail palette (1,000% succumbed to the hype...lol) But found it annoying that they're only starting to ship out on 3/10-3/12... lol. I'll be getting this BL package before that, and I bought it on 03/03! Man, fast shipping is so rewarding.

Latest posts