All Things Sephora

montREALady

Yup! No one should ever miss out on anything or have to waste their points on something they don't want. If you're spending hundreds or thousands of dollars a year there should be a real rewards system or just do away with the damn thing entirely. Don't act like you're doing us a favor.
Yeah and the other stuff was still there but I didn't want them so I'm not wasting my points.

boschicka

I wish for nothing more than points = $$ off, like ulta. Honestly. Anything I can buy at ulta, I do. Unfortunately Sephora is so convenient, close, and carries everything I need in one place. I best consider a nordie's card. Their notes seem like a good idea.
Same here. I don't want a Nordie's credit card though and I'm terrified of getting the debit card. No idea how that works....you know, not a debit card in general obviously, but linking it to Nordstrom somehow?

shontay07108

Yeah and the other stuff was still there but I didn't want them so I'm not wasting my points.
And that's so dumb. I'm sitting here looking at over 2000 points on my account and really, it means nothing. I don't have anything to show for it besides a mini Bite set. Fantastic.

montREALady

Ha, their social media is buzzing!
finger.gif

jenise

Same here. I don't want a Nordie's credit card though and I'm terrified of getting the debit card. No idea how that works....you know, not a debit card in general obviously, but linking it to Nordstrom somehow?
Its great its just your normal debit card account but as a nordies card. So its just like using the card you would normally use but using the nordstrom one so you can get the points!

patentg33k

I wish for nothing more than points = $$ off, like ulta. Honestly. Anything I can buy at ulta, I do. Unfortunately Sephora is so convenient, close, and carries everything I need in one place. I best consider a nordie's card. Their notes seem like a good idea.
Well, I shopped at Nordstrom for years which taught me to be careful about the notes.

I'd only get a debit card. Their interest rates are really high.

Also, keep your monthly purchases very small. I seemed to get the $20 no matter what I spend there. Like literally, spend either $20 or over a thousand in one month, same $20.

purplerinne

Same here.  I don't want a Nordie's credit card though and I'm terrified of getting the debit card.  No idea how that works....you know, not a debit card in general obviously, but linking it to Nordstrom somehow?
nordstrom debit is awesome! it links to ur bank account and u can participate in the double and triple rewards points days and get notes....no fee at all, no interest....

LiliV

Yup! No one should ever miss out on anything or have to waste their points on something they don't want. If you're spending hundreds or thousands of dollars a year there should be a real rewards system or just do away with the damn thing entirely. Don't act like you're doing us a favor.
This. The whole point of the epic rewards is because most of us always skip the 100-500 ones bc they suck! They wouldn't need "epic rewards" and people wouldn't be so excited and have 5000+ points saved up if the regular rewards were anything good. We don't want your Urban Decay eyeshadow sample packets! lol If you're going to give people a chance to really use their points, have stock

ryan-eh

Well, I shopped at Nordstrom for years which taught me to be careful about the notes.

I'd only get a debit card. Their interest rates are really high.

Also, keep your monthly purchases very small. I seemed to get the $20 no matter what I spend there. Like literally, spend either $20 or over a thousand in one month, same $20.
What do you mean be careful about the notes? I just got a nordie's card lol

Missyrocks

I am out of my f-ing mind here. I missed a drs appointment and didn't work to get the Armani and the entire refresh I was doing never went to anything in stock! I think it was the wrong link. Just now I found the thing that said epic rewards are here but nothing. Are you f ing with me? Since midnight, never had the right link, and missed it in 10 minutes? I'm beyond. Got nothing. This is the biggest jack I've ever seen. They never told us how to link it and the link that I got from the community sephora earlier never worked. I can't even!

shontay07108

Same here.  I don't want a Nordie's credit card though and I'm terrified of getting the debit card.  No idea how that works....you know, not a debit card in general obviously, but linking it to Nordstrom somehow?
I have a Nordstroms card. Instant danger. :haha: I refuse to buy makeup with it, though because I'd owe them my entire life. I'm still going to shop at Sephora because of the convenience, but it makes you weary. Hell, I fell off so far from Mac after their games, at some point there has to be something that takes the place of Sephora. This is the kind of stuff that slowly makes you move elsewhere.

knightress

Did anyone even get the YSL 2,000 perk?? That was the only thing I was aiming for. 
It says I did, but given how much of a debacle this has all been, I'm not trusting it until I have it in my hand. I'm sorry that so many people didn't get anything. I was hoping they would learn from last time, but they clearly didn't.

patentg33k

What do you mean be careful about the notes? I just got a nordie's card lol
I mean don't spend money at Nordstrom just to get the notes there. I focused on Nordstrom, rather than Neimans or Saks, thinking I'd get rewarded with notes. But the notes per dollar spent are not very high. I stopped comparison shopping for a bit there.

Just go for the best deal, where ever you happen to find it.