All Things Sephora

elegant-one

That's what I was thinking, but I was too lazy to say anything and partly thought that maybe I was wrong.
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
no, it's the September red one. LOL!

elegant-one

Amen to USPS stinking! I can't understand how they're allowed to do business the way they do. "Sure, you can pay us to perform a service, but we make no guarantees we'll fulfill our end of things....unless you want to pay more! And even then..."

And I'm dreading calling Sephora. I've lost my sense of humor about the whole situation. Epic incompetency is where we're at now.

I'm so sorry about your MIA package and no one to help you!!! I hate that feeling.
ohboy.gif
On better news, my lost package is somehow magically appearing at my house today
flower.gif

I called the 877 number they sent in the email that said they couldn't find me. Rouge line was no help at all, but then I see it worked for Vee so who knows its all a crap shoot I guess at this point.

boschicka

Does the Rouge Concierge line help with these things or do we have to call the general cs number?
I called the rouge line!!
Ugh, just called and they gave me the story about it having to be a phone order and they can't give me a code. Also, I was first told that Sephora tried to email me on Sept 24th but it was not a valid email address. Then the story switched to Sept 26th. I told them that I've received multiple emails from Sephora daily and that it doesn't make sense so just email me a new code but no luck.

I hate.

Vineetha

LOL yes, I was able to get the red Sept. one last weekend at a Sephora store :haha: but I wanted another :) Too bad the lipsticks are sized for a barbie doll
The red bite set for September right?? This one is different!! It's the monthly lip lab shade!! Both are reds lol!!the one that we got in the set is mimosa!! This is shade 009!! Mimosa will be launched as a full size version too like Bellini was!! So yes more red lipsticks for you :lol: :D

boschicka

Amen to USPS stinking! I can't understand how they're allowed to do business the way they do. "Sure, you can pay us to perform a service, but we make no guarantees we'll fulfill our end of things....unless you want to pay more! And even then..."

And I'm dreading calling Sephora. I've lost my sense of humor about the whole situation. Epic incompetency is where we're at now.

I'm so sorry about your MIA package and no one to help you!!! I hate that feeling.
ohboy.gif
On better news, my lost package is somehow magically appearing at my house today
flower.gif

I called the 877 number they sent in the email that said they couldn't find me. Rouge line was no help at all, but then I see it worked for Vee so who knows its all a crap shoot I guess at this point.
Yay, glad your package is on its way!!!

Ha, I'm sure all the numbers we call route to the same people anyway!

shontay07108

hitchcockblonde

boschicka

Called the main customer service line, waited on hold for a while, then got a customer service rep that couldn't hear me but I could hear everything on their end. "I CAN'T HEAR NUTTIN!" I give up.

shontay07108

Haha yeah it's weird that both special September releases are red. The lip lab will be here: http://www.sephora.com/lip-lab-limi...pstick P392929&skuId=1691856&_requestid=42780 The lip lab for September is called Spiced Apple. Sounds good to me.
I love that name, too and the images on their instagram. I already have that product page opened b/c I am ready. I have this weird thing where I try to back out of things I say I want for no reason in particular. Maybe it's to save money..that would only be spent elsewhere. :eek:hboy: I'll go ahead and get this, though b/c I only have two reds left in my collection after purging a lot of stuff.
September set Bite Me Red :haha: Doll size swatches :lmao:
Nice! :D I'm going to Sephora tomorrow, so I hope I see this set.

Latest posts