All Things Sephora

Medgal07

Mine just shipped
rasta.gif
th_sign_woot.gif

VioletSparkles

OH wee, not today, y'all, not today. The asshole at Sephora told me I had to forward them a copy of my email as proof that I sent it before 8/25. I said, even though there are people who did not have to do so.. He is like, you haven't called on your account in over a year... OK AND??? He said, well people have been very eager about this and calling. I told him, I was patiently waiting until 9/1/2015, per your email, so I had no reason to call. He said, oh. REALLY DUDE? So, he is like have you forwarded the email yet, I asked if he had access to it and he said no, it's a huge inbox and it will be reviewed.
Ugh! That sucks.
ohboy.gif
It really is luck of the draw with who you get on the phone...I hope they make this right for you.
heart.gif

boschicka

OH wee, not today, y'all, not today. The asshole at Sephora told me I had to forward them a copy of my email as proof that I sent it before 8/25. I said, even though there are people who did not have to do so.. He is like, you haven't called on your account in over a year... OK AND??? He said, well people have been very eager about this and calling. I told him, I was patiently waiting until 9/1/2015, per your email, so I had no reason to call. He said, oh. REALLY DUDE? So, he is like have you forwarded the email yet, I asked if he had access to it and he said no, it's a huge inbox and it will be reviewed.
No. Flipping. Way. Ridiculous. So we're supposed to randomly call Sephora throughout the year just to check in with them?!?!

Prettypackages

No. Flipping. Way. Ridiculous. So we're supposed to randomly call Sephora throughout the year just to check in with them?!?!
RIGHT? Like "hey, how you doing, just making sure you notate that I've called?" WTF? your comment made me giggle. But I had to stop a minute when he asked that. I literally said "and, what's your point".

elegant-one

My UPS dude beeped his horn a couple times at me when he saw me go into the garage to get my boxes
sigh.gif
I'm thinking ssshhhhhh dude, let's not draw attention to the packages
amuse.gif
nonono.gif
please.

Prettypackages

Now you know what I would do Pretty
girlhaha.gif
I would call back & complain at how rudely I was treated for just trying to check on the GC! And, if that didn't work, I would call again until someone actually listened to me ............notes ya know
smash.gif
I'll do that. I sent my email, but I'll definitely call later.

Vineetha

I'll do that. I sent my email, but I'll definitely call later.
Pretty looks like for all the recent cals, they are asking for a mail
icon_eek.gif
Not sure what happened in the first few hours since the CS line opened!
Which mail ID did you forward it to. Those that mailed to [email protected] seems to have received responses in few hours! (for a good measure also add client.service@sephora,com since there seems to be a confusion as to which is the right one)

Prettypackages

Pretty looks like for all the recent cals, they are asking for a mail
icon_eek.gif
Not sure what happened in the first few hours since the CS line opened!
Which mail ID did you forward it to. Those that mailed to [email protected] seems to have received responses in few hours! (for a good measure also add client.service@sephora,com since there seems to be a confusion as to which is the right one)
I used this one.

Latest posts