All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Yup right there on the phone
lmao.gif
girlhaha.gif
Geesh! I had myself so convinced it was not going to work
001_unsure.gif
I'm so happy to have that whole thing behind me.
cheerleader.gif

Vineetha

girlhaha.gif
Geesh! I had myself so convinced it was not going to work
001_unsure.gif
I'm so happy to have that whole thing behind me.
cheerleader.gif
*us !! I still check my junk folder after I check my inbox
th_LMAO.gif

ETA: For some of the recent callers, looks like they are back to offering 250 points instead of GC
icon_eek.gif

Shars

*us !! I still check my junk folder after I check my inbox
th_LMAO.gif

ETA: For some of the recent callers, looks like they are back to offering 250 points instead of GC
icon_eek.gif
I wish a CS agent would!!!!

ETA: I'm STILL waiting for mine. I went ahead and emailed the Client Service account yesterday and if I don't get it by tomorrow, I'm going to be a very T'd off individual. I'd prefer to make my order online, but I'm happy to order over the phone if they want to be stupid. I will NOT be accepting 250 points. What am I supposed to do with 250 points? *breathes slowly*

elegant-one

YESSSSSS!!! It's so beautiful EO! I can't wait to get mine and put in on my smackers!

ETA: I'm STILL waiting for mine. I went ahead and emailed the Client Service account yesterday and if I don't get it by tomorrow, I'm going to be a very T'd off individual. I'd prefer to make my order online, but I'm happy to order over the phone if they want to be stupid. I will NOT be accepting 250 points. What am I supposed to do with 250 points? *breathes slowly*
flower.gif
It will be BEAUTIFUL on you my dear!!!!

You could get the Bite lip set thats been there forever
girlhaha.gif

Prettypackages

YESSSSSS!!! It's so beautiful EO! I can't wait to get mine and put in on my smackers!

I'm calling again tonite. I will not take that, at all. No effing way man.

laurennnxox

dang it, Elegant!!!!!!
getyou.gif

I had that in my cart, then out of my cart... then in my loves

AND NOW it's on it's way to me.......... because of your swatch photos.
eyelove.gif