All Things Sephora

Shars

I stumbled upon one of my MUFE HD samples that I had stashed away somewhere and I decided to use it today even though I felt like it was doing something to my skin when I bought the full sized bottle. Man, it looks so good that I might just have to buy it again. I don't know. It's not good that I feel a bit of tingling for awhile, but it's not leaving any marks or anything. For some reason I just don't want to use my Liquid Lift right now. Maybe I should use the $50 on the HD foundation(?).
sigh.gif
Did you try it with a primer or some other barrier between your skin and it. And if so, did you still have the tingling feeling? It sounds like there's a mild irritant in it as far as your skin is concerned.

shontay07108

I remember you mentioning the tingling. Why is that? I know that you really loved how it looks. I should sample it the next time I'm in the store. $50....I could feel it burnin :haha: :lol: Spiced Apple looks soooooooooo great on you!!!!!!!!!! :eyelove: Mine didn't really taste like spiced apple or just an apple :haha: does yours?
The foundation has bismuth oxychloride in it apparently. I'm surprised it didn't leave bumps and other nasty stuff on my face b/c every other foundation with BO in it did that to me. I don't know what's going on. My Spiced Apple doesn't have any taste at all. I can barely smell it. Oh, just thinking of the name reminds me that Fall is my favorite time and I hit up Bath & Body Works for all the fall scented air fresheners. :D

shontay07108

Did you try it with a primer or some other barrier between your skin and it. And if so, did you still have the tingling feeling? It sounds like there's a mild irritant in it as far as your skin is concerned.
I tried it today with the YSL primer as opposed to when I had the full bottle. Back then I didn't have a primer and the irritation was more intense. Today it was just for a little while and then things were normal again. Before the tingling went on through the day and so I think the primer helps.

Shars

I tried it today with the YSL primer as opposed to when I had the full bottle. Back then I didn't have a primer and the irritation was more intense. Today it was just for a little while and then things were normal again. Before the tingling went on through the day and so I think the primer helps.
Ok well at least that's a good sign. I still have to try my sample of that Ultra HD. I never remember though lol.

elegant-one

My Spiced Apple doesn't have any taste at all. I can barely smell it. Oh, just thinking of the name reminds me that Fall is my favorite time and I hit up Bath & Body Works for all the fall scented air fresheners.
greengrin.gif
Yep, that stuff can be a wrecking ball on skin sometimes. Boo!

Yes, my SA hardly has any taste or smell. Maybe people complained about it or something...or they forgot to put it in there
girlhaha.gif
Yep on the fall scents. I just got pumpkin, salted caramel & buttered maple syrup. yum

Oh, did you try/like the gloss in the Bite set?

Bronwyn

Ugh I hit vib but because one of my purchases didn't get put on my account by a sales associate, I had to email in to get them to update my status. They originally said they would deal with this once I hit vib. When I emailed in, they said to call even though the email has all the info they need

shontay07108

Yep, that stuff can be a wrecking ball on skin sometimes. Boo! Yes, my SA hardly has any taste or smell. Maybe people complained about it or something...or they forgot to put it in there :haha: Yep on the fall scents. I just got pumpkin, salted caramel & buttered maple syrup. yum Oh, did you try/like the gloss in the Bite set?
I haven't tried it yet. Honestly, I didn't even try the Bellini gloss. I can't bring myself to put on a gloss (outside of the mac vamplify one I just bought). I'll get around to it, though. :D I think I might as well use the $50 for the MUFE foundation. I won't feel so bad about getting it then. I might go for the stick, though because when I had both I was more impressed by that one. When I call they can give me flash shipping right?

Medgal07

I stumbled upon one of my MUFE HD samples that I had stashed away somewhere and I decided to use it today even though I felt like it was doing something to my skin when I bought the full sized bottle. Man, it looks so good that I might just have to buy it again. I don't know. It's not good that I feel a bit of tingling for awhile, but it's not leaving any marks or anything. For some reason I just don't want to use my Liquid Lift right now. Maybe I should use the $50 on the HD foundation(?).
sigh.gif
Good idea---sounds like it's working for you but that tingling is not cool. I get that with a product when it's directly on my skin so I wear over a moisturizer or primer.

Medgal07

I think I might as well use the $50 for the MUFE foundation. I won't feel so bad about getting it then. I might go for the stick, though because when I had both I was more impressed by that one. When I call they can give me flash shipping right?
You're VIBR---don't they have to? Or if you've pay for it otherwise they would still have to!

elegant-one

I think I might as well use the $50 for the MUFE foundation. I won't feel so bad about getting it then. I might go for the stick, though because when I had both I was more impressed by that one. When I call they can give me flash shipping right?
I'm sure they can give you the Flash Shipping. But it is sephora. I hope you get a good CS rep!

Really, you like the stick better..how come?

elegant-one

Ugh I hit vib but because one of my purchases didn't get put on my account by a sales associate, I had to email in to get them to update my status. They originally said they would deal with this once I hit vib. When I emailed in, they said to call even though the email has all the info they need
ohboy.gif
What a senseless run around, especially since its not your fault!

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF] You're VIBR---don't they have to?  Or if you've pay for it otherwise they would still have to![/COLOR]
I don't know, but it is Sephora. I should be able to do it, but ya know.
I'm sure they can give you the Flash Shipping. But it is sephora. I hope you get  a good CS rep! Really, you like the stick better..how come?
I think the coverage of the stick was a little better and a bit more flawless. Both are great in how they apply and look, but I think the stick has the edge. Plus, it's easier to use in that I just draw some lines on my face and then blend it out. I don't have to pump the foundation on the back of my hand and then go to work.

elegant-one

Totally, and it's like I spent enough to hit vib( for the first time might I add) the least they could do is make a quick fix for the inconvenience
friends.gif

They are definitely having a bad year for customer service. Yes, you should absolutely get a quick resolve. I mean really, how hard could it be. Better get some POINTS or something for this
greengrin.gif

elegant-one

I think the coverage of the stick was a little better and a bit more flawless. Both are great in how they apply and look, but I think the stick has the edge. Plus, it's easier to use in that I just draw some lines on my face and then blend it out. I don't have to pump the foundation on the back of my hand and then go to work.
Most days I'm too lazy to wear foundation. I will take a look at this now. Why do they need BO in the makeup anyway??? It irritates a lot of people's skin.

Ernie

I must try them!!!
pompom.gif
I put a few shades in my cart
greengrin.gif
Thanks Sis!!! I should not be back at Sephora ...again
I love them, as Meddy said, when you order directly from them, the packaging is to die for! Also they have some shades that Sephora doesn't have! I love this tiny sparkly holographic glitter, Electric Lane Top Coat!

Latest posts