All Things Sephora

YarahFlower

BB Bronze Glow is up. My phone is being difficult so can't post a link, but it's listed with the Pink Glow.
Thank you ladies! Just ordered!!!
13df32d7_Screenshot_2015-09-09-09-16-32.png

YarahFlower

Little update...I'm so not feeling the Dolce and Gabbana makeup I purchased a couple weeks ago :( The scent of the lippie is too strong for me, and I hate the packaging of the cream eyeshadow. Why is the opening of the glass jar so deep and narrow? Why is the product so far from the rim of the jar? It's like a wishing well! Lol. Too bad, cause the shades are pretty!

LV2EVOLVE

Little update...I'm so not feeling the Dolce and Gabbana makeup I purchased a couple weeks ago :( The scent of the lippie is too strong for me, and I hate the packaging of the cream eyeshadow. Why is the opening of the glass jar so deep and narrow? Why is the product so far from the rim of the jar? It's like a wishing well! Lol. Too bad, cause the shades are pretty!
Did you get the Antique Rose cream shadow? What do you think of the formula? I'd love to get it, but I'm trying to pass and be satisfied with my Kevin A. fall cream shadow.

shontay07108

As far as the lipstick goes, have you tried wearing it for awhile? For me, the scent goes away after a bit of time.

msvluvsmac

I was looking at the Black Up products online and the website listed that they are available in the Philadelphia store but, of course, that's wrong.
ohboy.gif
I called the store to save myself a trip in the heat/humidity and they said they are waiting for them to arrive. The MUA said that each week they have been told that they're coming in but they haven't gotten anything in yet.

YarahFlower

Did you get the Antique Rose cream shadow? What do you think of the formula? I'd love to get it, but I'm trying to pass and be satisfied with my Kevin A. fall cream shadow.
The formula is great! And it doesn't crease on my oily lids either. I'm considering keeping it, just really annoyed by the packaging :( I like to use my fingers with cream shadows, but it will become difficult to access the product as it gets used up. Other than that, it's a wonderful formulation! You have me tempted to try the KA shadows now, lol :)
As far as the lipstick goes, have you tried wearing it for awhile? For me, the scent goes away after a bit of time.
I gave it three days to be fair, and each time I wore it I got a headache :( I'm super sensitive to floral scents for some reason. That's why I have to love Chanel blushes from afar! Can't take it.

YarahFlower

New brow product alert!
1d45d8a9_Screenshot_2015-09-09-13-02-26.png
I watched monsiieuralexx on youtube gush over how much he liked this product. He said it's a GREAT dupe for Tom Ford's infamous brow sculptor! Video link below is of his review and demo! :) https://youtu.be/OQ0x1dHsRh8

thebloomroom

i just got back from a vacation and my Sephora Marsala Blush Trio shattered into a million pieces :( im so upset, it was my HG nude blush. Anyone know any good dupes?

TwiggyPop

Lucky me. I work near Perimeter and drive past Cumberland everyday. I bought the Vegas Nay palette and got a free mini lipstick and makeupbag yesterday.
Ulta suckered me in again. I got the email about the free Too Faced gift with BTW foundation, hangover primer, melted lipstick and something else. It came with any $50 order so I spent $50.26. Haha

DILLIGAF

Ulta suckered me in again. I got the email about the free Too Faced gift with BTW foundation, hangover primer, melted lipstick and something else. It came with any $50 order so I spent $50.26. Haha
lmao.gif

Speaking of Ulta the Two Faced lipsticks are $11 today.
sneaky.gif

YarahFlower

that man can review a sack of phkn poo and I'd be first in line to buy it...I watch his vids and just daydream of us living happily ever after :sigh:
IKR!!!! He's so dayum gorgeous! He makes Evvvvvvvverything look good! I've never been disappointed after purchasing any of his recommendations.

Medgal07

​Okay I'm putting this here because one of them came from Sephora!!!
Christian Louboutin Rouge Louboutin, satin and Lou Beach;

Medgal07

Bite Beauty Lip Lab LTD Release Crème Deluxe, Spiced Apple 009​. I love this color and the formula is REALLY nice. They could work on the packaging though
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts