All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Swatches from the Tartelette palette. Two of the dark colors seem a bit chalky, but the rest of them are really nice.
Wow, I'm really loving those shades a lot. Thanks so much for the swatches! Sorry about your juice box
amuse.gif

laurennnxox

lmao.gif
Shontay just reeled me right in.
It's beautiful! I also picked up the sephora system and got one of the new "glitter is the new black" polishes. It's a ton of purple glitter in a black base. I picked it because it matched regents mews! so it'll look soo pretty layered over RM or as an an accent nail. :)

TwiggyPop

It's beautiful! I also picked up the sephora system and got one of the new "glitter is the new black" polishes. It's a ton of purple glitter in a black base. I picked it because it matched regents mews! so it'll look soo pretty layered over RM or as an an accent nail. :) 
Or sponge the glitter on the tips like a gradient shading. It could be like a starry night look.

Vineetha

Okay I see what you are trying to do here!! :lmao: .............................. let me go check that glitter shade!!

elegant-one

Oh wow, I didn't see that glitter np but yes that will look great! I didn't have a lot of time to look at everything,,,which may have been good. I'm glad you got RM because its SO pre
girlhaha.gif
You're welcome!
thmbup.gif
lol.gif
friends.gif
But it was so worth it

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

Okay I see what you are trying to do here!!
lmao.gif
.............................. let me go check that glitter shade!!
lol.gif

elegant-one

That sounds adorable! I was in a hurry so I didn't get to look at everything darn it, but then maybe that was a good thing
greengrin.gif
RM is so pretty
heart.gif

Medgal07

NAILSINC. Windsor Mews - left, D&G Drama - right

Givenchy Rose Taffetas - left, D&G Drama - middle, NAILSINC Windsor Mews - right

Love, love love! Your pics are always so nice! I got Drama because of you---it came today. Thank you!!!!!
th_kiss.gif
You, Shontay & Vee just love helping me spend money!!!
party.gif

laurennnxox

lmao.gif
angelic.gif
http://www.sephora.com/the-black-quartz-collection-P399234?skuId=1707322&icid2=Just_Arrived_Nails_Sku_Grid_P399234_image

Shade Euphoria. It says pink glitter but it looked like it matched really well when I applied it on my nail in store!!

boschicka

It's beautiful! I also picked up the sephora system and got one of the new "glitter is the new black" polishes. It's a ton of purple glitter in a black base. I picked it because it matched regents mews! so it'll look soo pretty layered over RM or as an an accent nail.
smiles.gif
lmao.gif
rofl.gif

elegant-one

Love, love love! Your pics are always so nice! I got Drama because of you---it came today. Thank you!!!!!
th_kiss.gif
You, Shontay & Vee just love helping me spend money!!!
party.gif
bouquet.gif
Aww, shucks meddy, thanks hun
kissy.gif

Do you like Drama?
girlhaha.gif
I HATE Drama!!!! But, do you like the np shade?
thdrama.gif
girlhaha.gif

shontay07108

So which one of y'all gonna help a sister out and get that black up full coverage foundation and let me know how the shades run? Still can't figure it out over here. One blog I found the girl said she's NC45 with yellow undertones and I'm like OK here we go, but no. Her pic wearing the foundation made her insanely yellow. It was cakey, too. The horror. I'm scared. Elegant, remember those Nine West shoes I linked to a couple of days ago? I got them yesterday and they feel like slippers! So comfortable and cute. I want the other two colors now. :D

elegant-one

Elegant, remember those Nine West shoes I linked to a couple of days ago? I got them yesterday and they feel like slippers! So comfortable and cute. I want the other two colors now.
greengrin.gif
Yes!
pompom.gif
That's very cool Sis!!! They're so great & chic looking. If you love them that much, another color or 2 IS in order. How great that they feel like slippers which is rare.

Are they even still available in your size? Maybe there will be a sale code or something.

Latest posts