All Things Sephora

Shars

hahah! That is hilarious!
Shars - your vocabulary is so interesting.. " Oh my days " sounds so British!

Thanks for the heads up.. I guess I am scared Sephora will raise their prices on Viseart.. if they did it to Canada - they could do it to us..
ohboy.gif

I will wait a bit.. if a good promo code comes out - then I will probably just buy it.
Hahaha! Well, I grew up and currently live in an ex-British colony and I lived in the UK for almost 6 years. I picked up and can't get rid of a lot of phrases and expressions lol.

Yazmin

I really want that new Viseart matte palette, but since it will most likely go out of stock before the next sale, I will patiently wait for IMATS in January.

Yazmin

@PrettyPackages, I haven't worn Black Red yet. I did order a replacement/backup for the one that arrived damaged. It swatches beautifully though!

Vineetha

Any good codes? They always send me one AFTER I place an order. Their samples have been terrible lately.
Narslash - audacious mascara Drama- Lancôme liquid pencil Conceal- Bobbi brown concealer sample Farmacy- sleep night balm Rougeinc - two skin inc serum Sample Manup- 4 deluxe perfume samples (not vials but miniatures) Fbnails Fxcolors Vibextra Vibvr

Shars

I really want that new Viseart matte palette, but since it will most likely go out of stock before the next sale, I will patiently wait for IMATS in January.
Maybe Frends, Naimies or one of the others may have a special sale for Black Friday or something. Do they generally do those?

KiKi Kontour

I don't see a price hike on the visearts either...does anyone have the bridal satin? I don't want it if it's too sheer n will just go for the editorial bright one cuz I envision usin some of those shades as blushes!! ALSO...is anyone taking the bait for the KVD transformer lippie? I read not so good reviews on it so I wasn't sure if I should just wait for it to hit stores to try it...