All Things Sephora

jenise

New nars blush palette with 3 new shades & nico!! NarsXStevenKlein
52a18095_image.png
Yay something to be excited about !!

shontay07108

New nars blush palette with 3 new shades & nico!! NarsXStevenKlein
52a18095_image.png
I saw this on IG a little while ago. Don't know what to think of it yet. Honestly, I don't even know what kinds of colors would get me excited but eh. I guess this is a makeup rut I'm in. I'll be waiting for swatches of this palette, though.

elegant-one

I have my MUFE duo mat foundation coming Monday or Tuesday and that's the only sexy thing I had to buy. I feel like changing my foundation and so I'm going back to the ease of powder. I just throw that stuff on and it covers. Quick and easy. It seems like it's been forever since I bought a great blush, but the UD blushes weren't that long ago. Still, I reach for my Nars blushes more than anything and I'm still waiting for them to come up with a new shade that I give a damn about. While we're at it, can someone get me a sparkly red lipstick? I can't go through the holidays without one.
rofl.gif

I agree...I prefer powder foundation.

Shars

it's in my loves list. I just wanted to see more swatches cuz I have boy gorgeous already (and love it) yet I do want blow!! ugggh I dnt know but I might skip it in go with that role play set that comes with the liner. I'm also pondering if I want his new foundation too....again goin off instinct I swatched it on my hand and think I should follow my heart!!

Thank you VERY much **removes from cart, removes from loves list, removes from life**
lmao.gif

Medgal07

I have my MUFE duo mat foundation coming Monday or Tuesday and that's the only sexy thing I had to buy. I feel like changing my foundation and so I'm going back to the ease of powder. I just throw that stuff on and it covers. Quick and easy. It seems like it's been forever since I bought a great blush, but the UD blushes weren't that long ago. Still, I reach for my Nars blushes more than anything and I'm still waiting for them to come up with a new shade that I give a damn about. While we're at it, can someone get me a sparkly red lipstick? I can't go through the holidays without one.
I like the Bite Spiced Apple that you're wearing in your avi----slap some glitter over it and smile!!!!!
lol.gif

boschicka

My coworker told me I looked pale yesterday, so today I went in with full clown cheeks. I thought of you and died over my @ss-clown-ness!

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF]   I like the Bite Spiced Apple that you're wearing in your avi----slap some glitter over it and smile!!!!![/COLOR]:lol:  
:haha: I was thinking of that right after I posted. It's so impractical, though. The minute I throw some glitter on my lips I'll feel the urge to eat.
My coworker told me I looked pale yesterday, so today I went in with full clown cheeks.  I thought of you and died over my @ss-clown-ness!
:rofl: Oh, man. I love that when you think of ass clown you think of me. :haha: I remember when I first started wearing makeup, I was wearing tarte powder blush. I was using a Mac POWDER brush to apply it for maximum ass clown effect. My dad was like Tay, isn't that a bit much? and I'm like dad it's makeup you don't understand, OK? Lawd.

elegant-one

I call it my Noah theory------some things should just be purchased in twos!!!!!

th_roll1.gif
I got three packages today----hubs is away on business. That's when I really let loose!!!
like JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmao.gif
two by two they came home

Uh oh....that cat's away & the mouse did play
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

I remember when I first started wearing makeup, I was wearing tarte powder blush. I was using a Mac POWDER brush to apply it for maximum ass clown effect. My dad was like Tay, isn't that a bit much? and I'm like dad it's makeup you don't understand, OK? Lawd.
th_roll1.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_roll1.gif