All Things Sephora

boschicka

Was this available at Sephora?
No not yet!! I got it from Nordstrom !!
smiles.gif
Thanks! Heading on over now!
flower.gif

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF] Yes---Get the booster---you can't walk around with amazing upper lashes and have the bottoms looking like a recessed shelf---NO, NO, NO!!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Totally!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Not true---makes my bottoms look AMAZING!!!!!!   I started using it when I got a sample and have been using it ever since.  It makes a remarkable difference for me!!![/COLOR]
Hm...my bottom lashes are OK, though. :lol: I might try it for the sale.

Rinstar

Hey ladies, totally off topic, but I know some of you use package forwarding services. Is there a good one for UK to US?

stephshopaholic

Not Sephora, but does anyone have any experience with IT brushes? There's a super cute foundation brush at Ulta available for Breast Cancer Awareness month and I want to get it.
I love them they are super soft and good quality their big powder brush, big fluffy fan brush and eyeshadow brushes are my favorite is the brush you're taking about that cute heart shaped one I saw sneak peeks of a few months back?

singer82

Of course my lovely! :hug: :bigheart: Really wanted the Flowerbomb one but it was out of stock.
My dear sweet Singer :frenz: :bouquet: :kissy: You posted to me the other day but I couldn't find it now so I wanted to say thanks you sweetie pie!  I'm happy you're here. Enjoy your goodies! I forgot about the Buxom set.

TwiggyPop

Oh, you love the line too!!!! Man oh man, it really smooths, clears & brightens the skin like crazy beautiful.
I went a little too long without my Glamglow cleanser and sheer transformation so it'll be a few days before my skin looks decent again. I say decent because I really think I need a high grade chemical peel or fraxel to fix some pit marks on my cheeks before I can be happy with my skin. Retinol can only do so much. Haha

dash4

Not Sephora, but does anyone have any experience with IT brushes? There's a super cute foundation brush at Ulta available for Breast Cancer Awareness month and I want to get it.
I have a whole collection of It brushes.. They are amazing. Their Heavenly Luxe Jumbo powder brush is one of my favorite brushes ever - I have two of them.. ( it is $58 though :/ but worth every penny ).. I also bought their 211 which is only $40 because Tati said they are basically the same.... and they are NOT. But I do like that brush too - it just isn't as good as the Luxe Jumbo powder brush.

Anyway, I saw that brush you are talking about - I was thinking of getting it too! It looks so adorable! It is heart shaped with a pink handle.. I just not even deal with the cuteness.

msvluvsmac

I have a whole collection of It brushes.. They are amazing.  Their Heavenly Luxe Jumbo powder brush is one of my favorite brushes ever - I have two of them.. ( it is $58 though :/ but worth every penny ).. I also bought their 211 which is only $40 because Tati said they are basically the same.... and they are NOT.  But I do like that brush too - it just isn't as good as the Luxe Jumbo powder brush. Anyway, I saw that brush you are talking about - I was thinking of getting it too!  It looks so adorable!  It is heart shaped with a pink handle.. I just not even deal with the cuteness.
I was thinking about buying the $40 brush. I'll have to check out the other one too. Thanks.

Monsy

Yes their luxe collection is amazing. Live beautifully is also great and helps a great cause- each brush sold they donate 1 to women fighting cancer

shontay07108

I love them they are super soft and good quality their big powder brush, big fluffy fan brush and eyeshadow brushes are my favorite is the brush you're taking about that cute heart shaped one I saw sneak peeks of a few months back?
That's the one!
Yes their luxe collection is amazing. Live beautifully is also great and helps a great cause- each brush sold they donate 1 to women fighting cancer
Yup. It's cute and it's for a good cause. That's why I decided to ask about it.

Latest posts