All Things Sephora

awickedshape

Has anyone seen this?? Not sure if it's an error but says SEPHORA I hope it's true
:shock:

YarahFlower

[COLOR=0000FF]   I need to get a first!!![/COLOR]:lmao: [COLOR=0000FF]  For real!!!!!!![/COLOR]
LOL!!! Me too! Though the name I have for myself when someone asks me what I do for a living sounds real legit...I simply tell them, I'm a domestic engineer! :lol: some have questioned as to what my job entails, others just smile and nod :haha: I have a job, but it doesn't feel like work!

shontay07108

I added a handful of things last night and I'm gawking at my total. The Bite Beauty duos are up and I'm tempted to get a couple now before they sell out.

montREALady

Sorry if someone inquired about this but I did a quick search and didn't find anything. Saw this in my Vogue mag this a.m and since I wear the liquid foundation, I'm curious about something more travel-friendly. Anyone use/try it? Apparently it's not as hardcore as the original and transfers...

[h=1]Estée LauderDouble Wear Makeup To Go[/h]

Prettypackages

Sorry if someone inquired about this but I did a quick search and didn't find anything. Saw this in my Vogue mag this a.m and since I wear the liquid foundation, I'm curious about something more travel-friendly. Anyone use/try it? Apparently it's not as hardcore as the original and transfers...

[h=1]Estée LauderDouble Wear Makeup To Go[/h]
I saw that and wondered about it. Reminds me of the Lancome sponge thing, which didn't work out very well for me. Never fully settled into my skin. That's too bad this isn't as good.

Have you put together a list for the sale? (haven't seen you around much)

mimi0701

Just wanted to update everybody on my z palette situation. It came today and I was all set to just return the thing. I had called about it already and they were less than helpful. But then I noticed that my invoice said double sided. So I got a little miffed and called them again. This time was completely different. The lady I spoke to said it was a mix up and to keep it and they would refund the $10. Faith restored in Sephora.
cheerleader.gif

Vineetha

Just wanted to update everybody on my z palette situation. It came today and I was all set to just return the thing. I had called about it already and they were less than helpful. But then I noticed that my invoice said double sided. So I got a little miffed and called them again. This time was completely different. The lady I spoke to said it was a mix up and to keep it and they would refund the $10. Faith restored in Sephora. :cheer:
Yesssss :pompom:

Latest posts